+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Nostalgia time.....

Nostalgia time.....

Sitting here in front of a log fire...glass...well more than one....of Merlot....looking through the hundreds of music videos I've come across......they are all on my hard drive so cannot upload....

Any merit in setting up a website for my favourites?

Re: Nostalgia time.....

YouTube?

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    YouTube?
    Most are there if you spend ages searching...these are o my hard drive so much easier to skim through!

I also love finding good cover versions...... eghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41t9ubgG3jI

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Sitting here in front of a log fire...glass...well more than one....of Merlot....looking through the hundreds of music videos I've come across......they are all on my hard drive so cannot upload....

Cannot upload to what?

Best be mindful of Copyright Law if the proposed website has open access or makes it clear as what material is available.

Most are there if you spend ages searching...these are o my hard drive so much easier to skim through!

I also love finding good cover versions...... eghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41t9ubgG3jI
    You might want to research The Pirate Bay Maurice. What you're proposing is super-illegal mate.

Re the police and filming....I'm afraid they had every right TBG in the location you were at. Though, it would have been interesting if you'd started filming back....I suspect we'd be having a whip-round to bail you out. Nobody said it was fair. As for photography and filming in public places, it's perfectly legal but these days you'll be asked to stop if you have anything remotely looking like a camera with interchangeable lenses. It used to be much easier but the police are heavy-handed and don't know the laws themselves. It's too much hassle these days.

Gone are the days of guerilla filmmaking. You need permits and security for anything remotely professional now.
    Last edited by Citizen's Nephew; 29-02-24 at 10:12. Reason: Just felt like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Re the police and filming....I'm afraid they had every right TBG in the location you were at. Though, it would have been interesting if you'd started filming back....I suspect we'd be having a whip-round to bail you out. Nobody said it was fair. As for photography and filming in public places, it's perfectly legal but these days you'll be asked to stop if you have anything remotely looking like a camera with interchangeable lenses. It used to be much easier but the police are heavy-handed and don't know the laws themselves. It's too much hassle these days.

Gone are the days of guerilla filmmaking. You need permits and security for anything remotely professional now.
    Wrong thread. old fruit. Try to keep up

Just to add....try filming anywhere near the Senedd and the rozzers will be on you like tramps on chips. But it's dead easy to sell cocaine just around the corner (allegedly) if that's your thing.

...listen....I'm neurologically challenged....mods...any chance of helping out a Bluebird and shifting this stuff to the right thread. They all look the same these days. God save the King guvner.
    Last edited by Citizen's Nephew; 29-02-24 at 10:21. Reason: ...I was hacked

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Wrong thread. old fruit. Try to keep up
    ...I've got three pairs of glasses. I may need four.
    Last edited by Citizen's Nephew; 29-02-24 at 10:20. Reason: ...I didn't do it...I have an alibi

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    ...I've got three pairs of glasses. I may need four.
    You are making a spectacle of yourself, CN

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    You are making a spectacle of yourself, CN
    I see what you did there TBG

Talking of nostalgia, when was the last time you saw a hitch-hiker?