+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Do you want Wrexham to win promotion or stay in league two?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wrexham to be promoted to League one

20 76.92%
  • Wrexham to stay in League two

6 23.08%

Thread: Wrexham promoted or stay down?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Wrexham promoted or stay down?

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I would find it very funny if they lost to Newport in the playoffs, though ideally both Wrexham and Newport win promotion
    I#s strange, there are far more places where you can look at a league table than there used to be, yet I'm far less clued in to what's happening in Leagues One and Two than I was when you had to look at a paper to find out what was happening. I knew County were doing pretty well lately, but it was a surprise to see how close they are to the Play Off positions - I want both of the Welsh teams in League Two to go up.

Re: Wrexham promoted or stay down?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I#s strange, there are far more places where you can look at a league table than there used to be, yet I'm far less clued in to what's happening in Leagues One and Two than I was when you had to look at a paper to find out what was happening. I knew County were doing pretty well lately, but it was a surprise to see how close they are to the Play Off positions - I want both of the Welsh teams in League Two to go up.
    You’re right there, I used to buy a paper every day, scrutinise the football results, tables, scorers, attendances etc. Haven’t bought a paper for ages after realising that the ‘news’ that I was reading was yesterday’s news. Could find the info online, just doesn’t seem the same though. How many times on a Sunday did you return to the classified results page? I was constantly reading & re-reading it.