+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ugbo - what could have been

Re: Ugbo - what could have been

Quote Originally Posted by D. Advocaat View Post
    Ugbo can clearly score goals when given opportunities. He wasn't going to get those opportunities at City, for whom strikers are merely defenders that play closer to the opponent's goal. Ugbo got some stick from City fans and I heard him get called lazy more than a few times, which he wasn't by any stretch of the imagination, although he did sometimes look a bit lost in City's attacking strategy of simply running around a lot.
    Cardiffs “attacking strategy” = 40 goals….Sheff Weds = 29 goals.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    You must be devastated that we have had two wins on the trot
    Nope. you dont know me at all son. Happy with anything to keep us from relegation.

Bulut is hanging on by a thread and we've had other managers suddenly desperately pluck out a few wins just when their head is lining up on the chopping block.

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    Cardiffs “attacking strategy” = 40 goals….Sheff Weds = 29 goals.
    lol.. we played Ugbo (a clearly gifted goal poacher) on the wing. Thats the strategic difference.

Thats not all either..we play our wingers on the opposite sides and we rotate our best players positions in order to enable our worst players to play where they want

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    Nope. you dont know me at all son. Happy with anything to keep us from relegation.

Bulut is hanging on by a thread and we've had other managers suddenly desperately pluck out a few wins just when their head is lining up on the chopping block.
    What I do know is that you have become very quiet last few games sonny

I think it's clear why

Kipre and Philogene are potential players of the season so far at their respective clubs. Kieffer Moore has 5 goals and an assist in 7 games.

What could’ve been indeed if we’d got any of them back.

Quote Originally Posted by D. Advocaat View Post
    Ugbo can clearly score goals when given opportunities. He wasn't going to get those opportunities at City, for whom strikers are merely defenders that play closer to the opponent's goal. Ugbo got some stick from City fans and I heard him get called lazy more than a few times, which he wasn't by any stretch of the imagination, although he did sometimes look a bit lost in City's attacking strategy of simply running around a lot.
    Far too much sense in this post. Please self impose a one week suspension from the message board.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    What I do know is that you have become very quiet last few games sonny

I think it's clear why
    It's hard enough talking sense to the likes of you when 100% of the wind (the evidence) is behind me. Atm bulut is hanging on by the tips of his fingernails and you'll be loving that im sure

#BulutFC