Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
I was going to write something similar so you've saved me precious time. It's a really good post and I agree. I'd add that I really am bored with City at the moment. It's been building up since our relegation from the PL. The promotion season was the last time I really enjoyed going down with the odd exception of a few Tomlin appearances and that free kick.

Yesterday I couldn't even listen to the match commentary (it's just so tedious and chummy) just looked up the result later in the day. In the previous match, I switched it off and I haven't been down the stadium for a while. Can't abide Bulut's football and can't stand the Tan era any longer and yet another Sala saga. Time to move on and do something else on my Saturdays. Maybe I'm just bored with football in general. It's hard to say for sure.

I think the club has stifled a lot of people's enjoyment of the game for some time now and the one thing that kept me going (the social side) has even been affected because so many people I know have stopped going or don't go as often.
The lack of enjoyment is an interesting one as I have a forced absence from games at the moment and I miss it like mad and not just the time spent with friends etc but the actual football as well but maybe I have a lower threshold than some other posters on here

What I will say though is whether people on here go to games or not and I think a lot of the regular poster seem to not go to games based on their comments, this board has been stifled as well and regardless of the thread and the topic content somehow it always gets skewed towards having a dig at the club the management or the players - so your point is a valid one not just on a decision to attend games but the impact on the content of this board.