+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Harry Kane

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Harry Kane

33 goals in 33 appearances

You can't complain about that

Re: Harry Kane

Trouble is he’s not going to win anything again, moved to win a league title. Shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Trouble is he’s not going to win anything again, moved to win a league title. Shame.
    He's crying all the way to the bank

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Sometimes money becomes secondary

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Surprised you would see money as the be-all and end-all of everything.
    I am sure Harry would like to see some silverware in his mitts rather than watching it on the TV like the rest of us.

Following what looks to have been a fruitless transfer to Bayern, I've had it on good authority that Harry Kane has submitted a request to join TNS next season.

He signed a four year contract with Bayern, even if they don’t win anything this season, pretty sure they’ll pick a few trophies up in that time he’s there in the next three.
    Way more of a chance than spurs would ever have.

International

It maybe an odd thing, but Spurs seem better without him than with him. I mentioned some time ago that they relied on him too much.
    Now I read a few days ago that although Kane has scored an amazing number of goals this season, Munich as a team have scored less than before, which is part of the reason for their relatively dismal season.

Is there something about him that really does cause negativity in a team?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    It maybe an odd thing, but Spurs seem better without him than with him. I mentioned some time ago that they relied on him too much.
    Now I read a few days ago that although Kane has scored an amazing number of goals this season, Munich as a team have scored less than before, which is part of the reason for their relatively dismal season.

Certainly nothing in his personality that would indicate he has a negative impact on the team.

More likely that the team's tactics have changed to incorporate him. Maybe having a new manager this season has had a bigger impact than that of signing of Kane.

It maybe an odd thing, but Spurs seem better without him than with him.
    Better in what respect?

International

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Better in what respect?
    I'm not sure, which is why I asked. You might reasonably expect a team as prolific as Bayern to improve when he joins it, even allowing for a new manager. This season, Spurs seamed more of a 'team' that when he was there,even though they fell at the last hurdle.
    I wonder if other players rely on him too much and maybe mentally back off when he is there, but unconsciously up their game when he's not.
    A bit like a team down to 10 men can often be harder to beat.

No.

As funny as it is to see Kane not win anything again, I don't think he can be held responsible. He's top scorer by 10 goals, Bayern's goals against is the worst in the top 4. Even then, it's taken an historic unbeaten (so far) season to get ahead of them.