+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Another 3pts. Well done for that.

Another 3pts. Well done for that.

A better performance delivering points and that what matters but still a way to go.
    9 from 9 is a boost for all.

Re: Another 3pts. Well done for that.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY TOO View Post
    A better performance delivering points and that what matters but still a way to go.
    Looking at the table, all the teams currently on 38/39/40 points will all have to win probably 4 of their last 10 matches to overtake us.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodybluebird View Post
    Looking at the table, all the teams currently on 38/39/40 points will all have to win probably 4 of their last 10 matches to overtake us.
    I'm very much looking up the table and doing the maths again now!

Quote Originally Posted by Moodybluebird View Post
    Yes. Relegation is history this season.

I’m not.
    I am all about finishing in upper mid table and building for better progress next season.

I’m not.
    I am all about finishing in upper mid table and building for better progress next season.
    And now we're realistically safe, we need to progress on the field as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    And now we're realistically safe, we need to progress on the field as well.
    Yes
    I am hoping that Bulut has got the message about the ultra defensive stuff. We need a better midfield, better passing and ball retention up front and more pace

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    I'm very much looking up the table and doing the maths again now!
    Old habits die hard ! Not so much looking up the table but hoping Bulut will play a more attacking game for the remainder of the season.

Yes
    I am hoping that Bulut has got the message about the ultra defensive stuff. We need a better midfield, better passing and ball retention up front and more pace
    We are desperate for quality from our midfield in the final third, or the odd goal would be nice. We had a couple of chances this evening where the game opened up and we lacked quality.

It's always the midfield, but all of them would get a contract elsewhere in the championship, as would our defense and keeper, whereas we only have Grant in the top third

Yes, lower half of the championship, we want better than that

Yes
    I am hoping that Bulut has got the message about the ultra defensive stuff
    He definitely should. Compare the last 15 minutes of stress v Bristol last week to the final 15 minutes last night when we looked like adding to our tally and forced Huddersfield back into their half.

It’s a real shame Ramsey has hardly played this season, he his contribution might have seen us closer to the play off spots

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    Yes, lower half of the championship, we want better than that
    We are 10th. 14 teams below us.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Grangenders View Post
    It’s a real shame Ramsey has hardly played this season, he his contribution might have seen us closer to the play off spots
    100% and O'Dowda, we lost two of the more attacking players and of course, it's had an impact, but Bulut has adapted and made us hard to beat.

Turnbull, O'Dowda, and Grant are now back and Jay-Jew should add a bit more flair up front. I think we've already seen a little bit more from open play and Bowler is getting more space now that teams have other players to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by Grangenders View Post
    We would get slaughtered in the Premier League though.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    100% and O'Dowda, we lost two of the more attacking players and of course, it's had an impact, but Bulut has adapted and made us hard to beat.

Turnbull, O'Dowda, and Grant are now back and Jay-Jew should add a bit more flair up front. I think we've already seen a little bit more from open play and Bowler is getting more space now that teams have other players to worry about.
    Enough with the we had no attacking options already. Karlam grant as been available prertty much all season and cost West Brom £15 million three seasons ago. Bowler is an established Championship winger and on loan from the Premier League.

He also had Ugbo who has shown in his time at Sheff Weds thta if used correctly he will get goals at this level.

Youd swear Bulut was operating with Rotherhams squad the way you talk about him being hamstrung.

Get a grip.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    It would be more of a horror show than Sheff Utd this season.

International

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Enough with the we had no attacking options already. Karlam grant as been available prertty much all season and cost West Brom £15 million three seasons ago. Bowler is an established Championship winger and on loan from the Premier League.

He also had Ugbo who has shown in his time at Sheff Weds thta if used correctly he will get goals at this level.

Youd swear Bulut was operating with Rotherhams squad the way you talk about him being hamstrung.

Get a grip.
    Yep both Grant and Bowler starting to come into better form, maybe it's competition for places with O'Dowda back and maybe they have more space as teams are concerned about Jay-Jew and Turnbull, they looked good at the start of the season and are starting to look more positive now.

I've been telling you for months Bowler will look better with players back as they won't be able to double up and stop him playing so easily.

Yep both Grant and Bowler starting to come into better form, maybe it's competition for places with O'Dowda back and maybe they have more space as teams are concerned about Jay-Jew and Turnbull, they looked good at the start of the season and are starting to look more positive now.

I've been telling you for months Bowler will look better with players back as they won't be able to double up and stop him playing so easily.
    If they can't do it against Stoke and Huddersfield they shouldn't be playing in the Championship.

Double up What, when hes in our full back position and baely crossign the halfway line?

Bowler looks better when hes not used as a second defensive fullback for us.

This excusing of Buluts shit defensive tactics from November until end of Feb is of DML levels. It really is.

The way we are smashing through resistance wouldn’t surprise me if we get another 30 on top of that 3. Momentum is building like Rocco Siffredi inside a nun, nearing his vinegar strokes.

It’s all going off I am telling ya. I AM LOVIN’ IT like Mc Donalds. IT IS COMING BIG TIME OH YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Couldn't agree more.