+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 2 - 1 IPSWICH TOWN. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 2 - 1 IPSWICH TOWN. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    This all day long Jim, we said the same as we walked back to the pub, I hope we go with ODowda and Grant on the wings next Saturday
    I'd prefer O Dowda and Tanner 👍

ODowda has has always been excellent when fit, coming back from such a long injury lay off and instantly shows his quality.

Esbrand who I was probably a bit harsh on early doors has really grown and gives us so much more.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    ODowda has has always been excellent when fit, coming back from such a long injury lay off and instantly shows his quality.

Esbrand who I was probably a bit harsh on early doors has really grown and gives us so much more.
    I was harsh on Esbrand too and it shows I know nothing about football. All our January recruits are looking good. I was stupid enough to make comments without allowing them time to settle in! A shout out to Nat Phillips today 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    I was harsh on Esbrand too and it shows I know nothing about football. All our January recruits are looking good. I was stupid enough to make comments without allowing them time to settle in! A shout out to Nat Phillips today ��
    Agree, they have all improved. I guess this is why Bulut made so many comments about wanting players in early January to work with, he said it over and over and tbh I thought it was a bit much but I guess he was right.

Full 90 mins

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    I'd prefer O Dowda and Tanner 👍
    Grant is far better than Tanner

Some great photos above, particularly like the one of the winning goal just before the ball hits the net.

It has to be said. We have desperately missed odowda on the left. Passback-Grant's time is up imo.

I'm really optimistic again about our chances of the playoff if we can keep the damn ball on the ground like in this game