+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Speculators, optimists and fun seekers - GET IT ON!!! (Sludge and Eric need not apply)

Speculators, optimists and fun seekers - GET IT ON!!! (Sludge and Eric need not apply)

As DJ Carl Cox used to say: “Oh yes Oh yes Oh yes!”.

Time to get excited. You can get 19-1 on Betfair for a City top six finish, and other bookies still overlooking us.

A top defence. Top keeper. Technical marauding full backs. Beasts in midfield. Creatives to pass. Strikers competition for the shirt. Leadership qualities. Youth. And form to die for. What’s not to love?

This is how it was with Lennie’s promotion team when we late-scrambled into the playoffs and nailed the carrot-munching Wetlst Country wurzel bumpkins, and we loved that semi-final first leg day out at Trashton Gate on that sunny evening when we nicked a 0-0 and laughed all the way back to God’s Capital.

Form and momentum says it all and it so often counts in the run-in.This is it again. I can smell it, see it, and almost touch it. Take the bet, and you can probably even cash in for a profit if we get close to top six.

THIS IS ON!!!! Only optimists on board because the train is about to leave for Utopia Centrale. I have the football equivalent of a “semi”. Miserable bastards need not apply.

Re: Speculators, optimists and fun seekers - GET IT ON!!! (Sludge and Eric need not apply)

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    As DJ Carl Cox used to say: “Oh yes Oh yes Oh yes!”.

Time to get excited. You can get 19-1 on Betfair for a City top six finish, and other bookies still overlooking us.

A top defence. Top keeper. Technical marauding full backs. Beasts in midfield. Creatives to pass. Strikers competition for the shirt. Leadership qualities. Youth. And form to die for. What’s not to love?

This is how it was with Lennie’s promotion team when we late-scrambled into the playoffs and nailed the carrot-munching Wetlst Country wurzel bumpkins, and we loved that semi-final first leg day out at Trashton Gate on that sunny evening when we nicked a 0-0 and laughed all the way back to God’s Capital.

Form and momentum says it all and it so often counts in the run-in.This is it again. I can smell it, see it, and almost touch it. Take the bet, and you can probably even cash in for a profit if we get close to top six.

THIS IS ON!!!! Only optimists on board because the train is about to leave for Utopia Centrale. I have the football equivalent of a “semi”. Miserable bastards need not apply.
    I know have absolutely no regard for anything you post in future as you have absolutely no grounding in reality.

Re: Speculators, optimists and fun seekers - GET IT ON!!! (Sludge and Eric need not apply)

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I know have absolutely no regard for anything you post in future as you have absolutely no grounding in reality.
    True, but the mind bending drugs he must be on will be highly sought after.

Boo Hoo Eric. I don’t seek your approval. Grow some skin boy. If there is one thing I apologise for sonny it is not having a rusk readily available for you.

Jump on the Optimist Train for once. It’s a happy place to be in life. Just sayin’…

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    If that is your threshold then you won't reading much on here 😂😂

Gambling is potty

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Gambling is potty
    So is snooker....

Quote Originally Posted by Moodybluebird View Post
    So is snooker....
    I thought snooker was loopy and nuts ??

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    If that is your threshold then you won't reading much on here 😂😂