+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: This can’t be right.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: This can’t be right.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    No surprise that the board's Conservative voters are giving this thread a wide berth I suppose, but I would have thought something like this goes beyond party politics.
    who are the conservative voters on here ?

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    who are the conservative voters on here ?
    Well, I would have thought that those who slavishly defend the Government in threads on here are - don't worry, I'm not accusing the Board's "independent thinkers" of being tory voters, they're above such trivial things as party politics unless it's in America.

Well, I would have thought that those who slavishly defend the Government in threads on here are - don't worry, I'm not accusing the Board's "independent thinkers" of being tory voters, they're above such trivial things as party politics unless it's in America.
    You really do pick out arguments that suit your agenda and yet stay almost silent on matters that don’t fit with your narrative. It’s hilarious.

How about commenting on this whopper or many more if required ?

Welsh government admits failing to follow law apparently when cancelling free school meals.

Jeremy Miles who wants to be First Minister said they could not afford to do it.

But they could afford new road signs for 20mph speed limits (costing more)��

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    You really do pick out arguments that suit your agenda and yet stay almost silent on matters that don’t fit with your narrative. It’s hilarious.

How about commenting on this whopper or many more if required ?

Welsh government admits failing to follow law apparently when cancelling free school meals.

Jeremy Miles who wants to be First Minister said they could not afford to do it.

But they could afford new road signs for 20mph speed limits (costing more)��
    Once again, no link I see, but, assuming what you say is right, the WAG are wrong in that case, what more do you want me to say?

That's more than you'll ever get from the slavish defenders of the Westminster Government mind.

Once again, no link I see, but, assuming what you say is right, the WAG are wrong in that case, what more do you want me to say?

That's more than you'll ever get from the slavish defenders of the Westminster Government mind.
    The point is , it wouldn’t matter who was elected , they are both “cheeks of the same derrière” regardless

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    The point is , it wouldn’t matter who was elected , they are both “cheeks of the same derrière” regardless
    Nearly five hours ago, I said in this thread that something like this should be above party politics, it’s just wrong.

It cost the tax payer 15k - is that it ? feck me Wilson havent you got better things to do than jump up and down over 15k?

ps - if you want to know a secret I have some good friends at the beeb in Cardiff both floor staff and some that present. They are conservative with a small c - but they never talk politics at work because due to bullying and abhorrent behaviour of others. To quote one "At work it is like the far left of Starma - like Corbyn on steroids, I just dont respond"

I'll answer your point though to my mind slander is a person thing - unless she was quoting am official Whitehall source - in which case it is definitely a civil service problem - as in they have got their news wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    It cost the tax payer 15k - is that it ? feck me Wilson havent you got better things to do than jump up and down over 15k?

ps - if you want to know a secret I have some good friends at the beeb in Cardiff both floor staff and some that present. They are conservative with a small c - but they never talk politics at work because due to bullying and abhorrent behaviour of others. To quote one "At work it is like the far left of Starma - like Corbyn on steroids, I just dont respond"

I'll answer your point though to my mind slander is a person thing - unless she was quoting am official Whitehall source - in which case it is definitely a civil service problem - as in they have got their news wrong.
    And here’s slavish defender number 2.

And here’s slavish defender number 2.
    Im not quite sure what you actually wanted to happen.
    People to not respond to your thread ?
    People to respond to your thread (who god forbid) may have disagreed with you - so you can trigger yourself?
    Or people to 'slavishly' agree with you - so you can puff your chest out and feel good about yourself ?

The sun is shining - breath in , breath out , go and make love to your wife... you'll have a much better time