+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Public Relations & Behavioural Insights

Public Relations & Behavioural Insights

Aka propaganda.

How many our esteemed posters on here are able to spot it when they see it?

Re: Public Relations & Behavioural Insights

one for the guardian readers

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    one for the guardian readers
    I'm just curious, and I'm guessing that people believe the content of the links they are posting, so the number of people who think they are right must be closer to 100% than 0%? So that means most people think that they can spot propaganda when they see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I'm just curious, and I'm guessing that people believe the content of the links they are posting, so the number of people who think they are right must be closer to 100% than 0%? So that means most people think that they can spot propaganda when they see it.
    if we all believed the same it would be a boring world !

my philosophy these days is to question everything thats being rammed down our throats

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    if we all believed the same it would be a boring world !

my philosophy these days is to question everything that's being rammed down our throats
    Yeah, but that's a different thing. When we look at historical cases such as Russia collusion where we know the outcome, we can see that around 80% to 90% were unable to spot the propaganda, so are people brave enough to admit that they sometimes have trouble seeing the propaganda when they post things as fact? The world seems to be divided into two ideological camps right now, when in reality we should all be coming together, so having the ability to identify propaganda is something that we should be aware of.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Yeah, but that's a different thing. When we look at historical cases such as Russia collusion where we know the outcome, we can see that around 80% to 90% were unable to spot the propaganda, so are people brave enough to admit that they sometimes have trouble seeing the propaganda when they post things as fact? The world seems to be divided into two ideological camps right now, when in reality we should all be coming together, so having the ability to identify propaganda is something that we should be aware of.
    Russia collusion you say?

trump putin.jpg