+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sam Hammam’s advice v Ipswich: “Winners Never Quit. Quitters Never Win”

Sam Hammam’s advice v Ipswich: “Winners Never Quit. Quitters Never Win”

Remember that? At the time when Sam Hammam was having a wobble, a meeting was called at the old Ninian Park boardroom. If memory serves me well it was a midweeker, maybe a Wednesday or a Thursday, and a cold evening.

Merv of the Valleys Rams, Daya, Mr Abrahams and Big Sam from Merthyr were in the room with several of the Soul Crew, and a few of us other fans by invite. We had a few beers while Sam presented his latest plan.

There were a few doubters in the room that evening but Sam Hammam pulled out this framed photograph he used to keep on the wall, from when he was a child. It was given to him by his mum in the Lebanon, as one of the inspiring mottos he had to use in life.

On the photo was a kayaker, moving left to right in a river, navigating some ugly rocks. The saying was: “Winners Never Quit. Quitters Never Win.” A great saying to live by in life.

This weekend will be a challenge. Clearly some are playing the role of a Doubting Thomas. But as fans you need to BREAK THROUGH THAT SHIT. Get behind the team. Believe in it.

Convoys of straw-hatters are travelling by Massey Ferguson to Cardiff expecting a win. We will show them otherwise. We will beat Ipswich this weekend and non-believers can sniff my nuts while I beat them with a wet South Wales Echo. 2-0 to City on Saturday.

WINNERS NEVER QUIT. QUITTERS NEVER WIN. BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!! AT 12.30 SATURDAY WE ARE DISHING IT OUT!!!! TAILS BETWEEN LEGS GOING EAST AROUND 2.15PM SATURDAY.

LATERZ, MASTURBATORS

International

Re: Sam Hammam’s advice v Ipswich: “Winners Never Quit. Quitters Never Win”

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    Remember that? At the time when Sam Hammam was having a wobble, a meeting was called at the old Ninian Park boardroom. If memory serves me well it was a midweeker, maybe a Wednesday or a Thursday, and a cold evening.

Merv of the Valleys Rams, Daya, Mr Abrahams and Big Sam from Merthyr were in the room with several of the Soul Crew, and a few of us other fans by invite. We had a few beers while Sam presented his latest plan.

There were a few doubters in the room that evening but Sam Hammam pulled out this framed photograph he used to keep on the wall, from when he was a child. It was given to him by his mum in the Lebanon, as one of the inspiring mottos he had to use in life.

On the photo was a kayaker, moving left to right in a river, navigating some ugly rocks. The saying was: “Winners Never Quit. Quitters Never Win.” A great saying to live by in life.

This weekend will be a challenge. Clearly some are playing the role of a Doubting Thomas. But as fans you need to BREAK THROUGH THAT SHIT. Get behind the team. Believe in it.

Convoys of straw-hatters are travelling by Massey Ferguson to Cardiff expecting a win. We will show them otherwise. We will beat Ipswich this weekend and non-believers can sniff my nuts while I beat them with a wet South Wales Echo. 2-0 to City on Saturday.

WINNERS NEVER QUIT. QUITTERS NEVER WIN. BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!! AT 12.30 SATURDAY WE ARE DISHING IT OUT!!!! TAILS BETWEEN LEGS GOING EAST AROUND 2.15PM SATURDAY.

LATERZ, MASTURBATORS
    I remember him saying Simo threw his fecking shoe

And with eyebrow dye running down his face wanting to batter Jonathan Over-Bellend after Leeds

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    I remember him saying Simo threw his fecking shoe

And with eyebrow dye running down his face wanting to batter Jonathan Over-Bellend after Leeds
    The Shoe 😂😂😂 Yeah I remember that. Funny evening. He was the most charismatic owner we’ve ever had. They were fun years. They have their place in history, and I wouldn’t swap them for now.

But boy we had a vibe back then that was awesome.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    The Shoe ������ Yeah I remember that. Funny evening. He was the most charismatic owner we’ve ever had. They were fun years. They have their place in history, and I wouldn’t swap them for now.

But boy we had a vibe back then that was awesome.
    Aye there was never a dull moment, and some fun times

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Aye there was never a dull moment, and some fun times
    Fun times for sure for this odious crook who ripped off the club “ that he loved “ for millions!!