Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
I thought Bulut was a breath of fresh air as a manager for Cardiff and was very excited at the beginning of the season. At home, it started to get silly though, and up until very recently I hated his defensive (negative) setup and trudging back home wondering WTF his team had dared to dish up. Because, it was really, really sh*t. So I had enough.

Have I found a new belief today? No. I get where Eric is coming from but today is all about celebrating a fantastic win and being reminded that 'anything can happen'. I love that. Was I screaming my head off when the winner went in? Too right I was. If a fan can't enjoy that then yeah...it's over.

Everyone loves what happened today. That was immense. Stuffing Ipswich and shutting their fans up. Does it erase all the sh*t football? Yeah, it kind of does for me because it's like lancing a boil. Just slice that f*cker off and let our fans enjoy CCS again. It's like pain. When it's gone, you can't really remember what it was like just that it was awful.

For me Siopis was MOM. He's a great player. You'll never get me agreeing on Wintle after the stuff I've sat through at home. But f*ck me that was a top game of football today. We really needed that. Bulut needed that. Now let's stuff the Jacks and do the doube on them.

A few weeks ago I never thought I'd say I'm really looking forward to our next game. But I am. It's a great feeling.