+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Where the feck has that been for the last few months?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Where the feck has that been for the last few months?

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    The passing and ball control has been there, just not opening defences at will. Clearly you are chatting as much as watching. The signs have been building for a month as it begins to click.

I just think you are one of those that expects everything to perfect, clear and obvious before you put your neck out and make a prediction.

Just admit you got it wrong and don’t be a SourPuss. I can easily forget if you can. We are all fans here. Trying to still pick away at crumbs just makes you look anal and pedantic.
    Too much watching Sky and their endless array of statistics on everything down to how many times the left back farts during away games!

It's the same with all these analysts and armchair fans.

Go to a game and experience the joys of what probably might not happen but could.... like today!

What a win

Re: Where the feck has that been for the last few months?

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Too much watching Sky and their endless array of statistics on everything down to how many times the left back farts during away games!

It's the same with all these analysts and armchair fans.

Go to a game and experience the joys of what probably might not happen but could.... like today!

What a win
    I'm with you here.
    The stuff posted on here , by people I expect have been watching Cardiff for a generation has been pathetic recently .
    Its championship football , Man City we arent. What a brilliant game of football today, if you didnt enjoy that , try knitting on a Saturday afternoon . We wont win every game ,imagine Bulut is building something here .
    There have been moans about one nil wins , FFS from losing to winning is a massive step , bring on the Jacks...