After we equalised and it seemed like everyone in the stadium could smell the blood of a winning goal, the manager brought on Joe Ralls. My immediate thought was nooooo… I hope he’s not being brought on to see out the point.

I don’t know what Joe’s instructions were, but not long after he came on the ball came to him nearish where I sit in the corner of the grandstand, and surrounded by the opposition, if he were going to see the game out he would have taken it and held it up by the corner flag.

Like I said, I don’t know what his instructions were, but it seemed to me that Joe grasped the situation perfectly, and drove forward to their penalty area and bought time to bring both Wilson-Esbrand and O’Dowder into play in an attacking move… this kept the momentum going.

I also thought Grant was more effective out on the right hand side, by being able to take on his man, get to the by-line and look for a cross. This gave their defence an extra dimension to look out for, instead of having just previously just having to force Bowler on to his wrong foot and make him stop the attacking momentum. I would like to see Grant and Bowler play on the opposite sides to which they are currently playing.