+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O'Dowda interview

O'Dowda interview

Really good interview with O'Dowda on the club website not just about the game but about his recovery - really insightful from what seems like a really thoughtful articulate young man - about 15 minutes long

Apologies not sure how to provide a link 🙄

Re: O'Dowda interview

Cheers 👍

Thanks for posting that, honest, intelligent answers with not a cliche in sight and he likes dogs

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Thanks for posting that, honest, intelligent answers with not a cliche in sight and he likes dogs
    What also struck me was the value he placed on wintle - I appreciate that most players will support their colleagues but this was a bit more than that for a player who I feel has come in for some unnecessary stick and a player a lot of people were calling to be called back from his loan at Blackpool

Generally wish we could have more interviews like this rather than as you say full of generic much used questions and equally much used cliches and bland responses 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    What also struck me was the value he placed on wintle - I appreciate that most players will support their colleagues but this was a bit more than that for a player who I feel has come in for some unnecessary stick and a player a lot of people were calling to be called back from his loan at Blackpool

Generally wish we could have more interviews like this rather than as you say full of generic much used questions and equally much used cliches and bland responses ��
    Yes, I meant to mention his comments on Wintle, really interesting that O’Dowda thought of him as a “technician”.