Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
I don't have it in me to watch that shower of shit again. We've got no style of play (in possession), we sometimes press, and sometimes we don't, we aren't really direct and we aren't a possession team. Basically we're a complete nothing side. There's some aspects of an identity out of possession but in possession we are completely and utterly clueless and in big games, when push comes to shove, you need to lean on that.

Also, I don't think anyone cold say that hand on heart he's improved any of the players bar a couple and that's a maybe. That's the biggest concern for me, nobody is drastically better now than they were in August/September.
I'd agree he probably hasn't, but I'd also counter that he's had to live off the signings of embargoes, average signings by other managers and an average crop of summer loanees. There's only so much improvement that can be done if the players themselves are at their ceiling which is what I see from a few. He does seem to have done well in the January window, the two at the back are much better than those they replaced - the striker and Turnbull the jury is out, think there's a player in Turnbull - he seems to be a bit of a Tomlin from what I can see.

There's only so much loanees and embargoes will get you.