+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: And it's goodnight from me

Re: And it's goodnight from me

As long as jon1959, Undercoverinwurzelland and Rjk stay. Everyone else can flounce

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    As long as jon1959, Undercoverinwurzelland and Rjk stay. Everyone else can flounce
    Here he is,the King of the Flouncers himself.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Moodybluebird View Post
    That is an excellent post Jon. Sometimes it's a bit like brothers fighting but deep down there is a common bond that holds them together.

It is a pity to see Eric go but I suspect he will return to the fold in the not too distant future. His input will certainly be missed by me.
    Of course he'll be back he's addicted, he'll stop posting till we go on a sh!t run again probably with a new username.

The best thing to do is just have a break innit ?

If that's 6 months or permanent then whatever

Or come back as a woman after going through an op

International

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I think there are several packs and a lot of lone wolves who just speak their minds.

There is an 'alt right and conspiracy pack', there is a 'political left' pack, there is a 'happy clappy pack' (dml1954 is on his own), and there is a bigger 'we are shit' pack.... and several others.

There is also the 'I am a victim' pack that used to be just LOM but has grown a bit recently.

We don't have to agree with each other - or like each other - but there is also a CCMB super pack that represents all corners of this weird community and is usually amazingly helpful and supportive whenever anyone is in pain or trouble - regardless of what other board grouping they usually inhabit.
    Leftie's mostly, although there has been a bit of a fightback over the last year, and Drippy's c0ck ups have quietened them down a lot, they've learned he's undefendable.

Come on Eric we know youre reading. You wouldnt post a dramatic speech like that and not take a little peek at the replies.

Stop being a silly sausage. Its not a good look that you decided to flounce after 4 wins on the spin, come back and front it up like a man.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott-light... View Post
    to be honest TBG, I stopped posting regularly when I found some of the long words you use intimidating, I would find myself running a finger underneath the words on the screen while I spelt them out slowly in digestible increments.

I also never came to terms with you calling me a 'sausalito' (little willow)
    You can be very articulate yourself, old fruit.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Leftie's mostly, although there has been a bit of a fightback over the last year, and Drippy's c0ck ups have quietened them down a lot, they've learned he's undefendable.
    There are plenty of lefties on here that have a melt down if someone dares to have a differing opinion than theirs.
    As for Eric - he 's probably running a poll at home to see if he should come back or not

International

Everyone who has flounced from here has returned sooner or later.
    The best way if you are fed up is just not to post for however long you need to feel up to it again.
    Flouncing just makes it all embarrassing!

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    There are plenty of lefties on here that have a melt down if someone dares to have a differing opinion than theirs.
    As for Eric - he 's probably running a poll at home to see if he should come back or not
    He is probably running database query against his Excel sheet. I hear the data was all sorted yesterday but he wants to check that his standard deviation, mean and median numbers are correct first before concluding and communicating back to us “Poll says yes they want me back”.

International

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Everyone who has flounced from here has returned sooner or later.
    The best way if you are fed up is just not to post for however long you need to feel up to it again.
    Flouncing just makes it all embarrassing!
    A resignation letter from a messageboard

What is the World coming too

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    A resignation letter from a messageboard

What is the World coming too
    Maybe people feel a connection to it. A lot of us check it every day and have done for years. Some people feel such a connection they leave but feel compelled to return under a different name.

Seasons In The Abyss

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    Maybe people feel a connection to it. A lot of us check it every day and have done for years. Some people feel such a connection they leave but feel compelled to return under a different name.
    Eric the whole bee

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Eric the whole bee
    Eric used to bee?? 😔

International

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    Eric used to bee?? ��
    Eric wana bee

Eric Bee and Rakim

2 Bee or not 2 Bee

I laid to rest the legend that was Dembethewarrior and reincarnated as simply 'dembe'. The decision took much deliberation but the marketing team thought this was the best way to go, simple, short and to the point.

'Eric' shall be his name. Long live Eric.

International

Loyal Jirga was such. He had about 20 new names ready for each time he flounced or was unmasked.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Loyal Jirga was such. He had about 20 new names ready for each time he flounced or was unmasked.
    you were a bad man

Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
    I laid to rest the legend that was Dembethewarrior and reincarnated as simply 'dembe'. The decision took much deliberation but the marketing team thought this was the best way to go, simple, short and to the point.

'Eric' shall be his name. Long live Eric.
    dropping the warrior bit was a good move, you seem such a likeable bloke now

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    dropping the warrior bit was a good move, you seem such a likeable bloke now
    It was all part of the rebranding Matt, it'll take a few posters some time to get used to it, but they'll come round.

Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
    It was all part of the rebranding Matt, it'll take a few posters some time to get used to it, but they'll come round.
    give them time its not like people on here to hold a grudge for more than 8 years

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    give them time its not like people on here to hold a grudge for more than 8 years