+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wales Rugby Union fail to sell out

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Wales Rugby Union fail to sell out

£115 for a ticket I think was the top price this year. I was offered some for £75 as clubs can't even sell them these days. Years ago the only way to get 5 or 6 Nations tickets was through a club, and that was via a ballot aswell. Now they can't even get rid of them via general sale. Having 3 home games doesn't help either.
    People and families have to make tough choices these days and something has to give.

International

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    £115 for a ticket I think was the top price this year. I was offered some for £75 as clubs can't even sell them these days. Years ago the only way to get 5 or 6 Nations tickets was through a club, and that was via a ballot aswell. Now they can't even get rid of them via general sale. Having 3 home games doesn't help either.
    People and families have to make tough choices these days and something has to give.
    They'd sell them easily if they were winning!

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    They'd sell them easily if they were winning!
    hardly rip roaring entertainment and not surprising. a fool and their money....................

International

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy Blue in Berkshire View Post
    hardly rip roaring entertainment and not surprising. a fool and their money....................
    1000's go just to post on their INSTA look at me at the Rugger and getting p!ssed on their 3 shandy's, it's only a few games a year, so they can afford it when they are winning and it's trendy.