+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cardiff city fans who assaulted a swansea fan in the ninian stand after cabango winner sentenced

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    International

Re: Cardiff city fans who assaulted a swansea fan in the ninian stand after cabango winner sentenced

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I would have just given a fine

If they had given him life threatening injuries or he had died then throw the book at them

Loads of city fans in that section would have gone for him if those two hadn't

Whatever the moral situation that's the reality

Ultimately he was a clown and got a nasty slap
    He won't do it again or any of his mates, so job done I suppose

Re: Cardiff city fans who assaulted a swansea fan in the ninian stand after cabango winner sentenced

Quote Originally Posted by Splott-light... View Post

you know the risks when as an away fan you act up in the home end, we've all done it..

I can honestly say that I have never been in the home end at the Liberty stadium

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    I can honestly say that I have never been in the home end at the Liberty stadium
    ugh.. imagine the smell

The victim shouldn't have taken the risk, especially without checking if anyone around him was wearing some Stone Island clobber.