+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Historically big clubs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Historically big clubs

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    No I havnt

The fans are great I should know I was there home and away with sometimes 2500

The seventies , eighties , nineties , naughties, sixties , ask your bald shooting mate, the club has never had the support it should have which is the fault of the fans that don't bother not the loyal fans

I know loads of fans who have followed city home and away for decades and still do and often catch up with them

I know who our loyal fans are
    No-one is obliged to attend a football match. Your criticism of those who choose not to attend or to attend occasionally is totally futile.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    No-one is obliged to attend a football match. Your criticism of those who choose not to attend or to attend occasionally is totally futile.
    Of course nobody is obliged to attend a football match

But if someone from Taunton who has no links whatsoever to Manchester or Liverpool and uses their free will to support the big clubs then I reserve the right to comment on it

Wether you approve of that is your free choice

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Of course nobody is obliged to attend a football match

But if someone from Taunton who has no links whatsoever to Manchester or Liverpool and uses their free will to support the big clubs then I reserve the right to comment on it

Wether you approve of that is your free choice
    It matters not what I approve of, old fruit - and my comment wasn't about those who adopt big teams from afar.