https://twitter.com/Cymru/status/176...CDHIjlXYg&s=19

Rubin Colwill & Aaron Ramsey in the Wales squad for next week's games

International

Re: Wales squad

You are joking me Ramsey !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    You are joking me Ramsey !!!!!
    Bulut did hint to that in his press conference last week -wouldn't be surprised to see himon the bench on Saturday just to get the jacks thinking 😂😂

Good to see Colwill's from getting recognition. Bit worried about Ramsey playing though. Another knock and we won't see him in a Cardiff shirt again this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Good to see Colwill's from getting recognition. Bit worried about Ramsey playing though. Another knock and we won't see him in a Cardiff shirt again this season.
    I doubt he'll play

A nice option to have on the bench.

Even if he did get one I doubt he'd be pulling up any trees but great for team morale (both teams)

Ideally he can play a part, we win and he builds his fitness for the Euros in our Championship play off march.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    Ideally he can play a part, we win and he builds his fitness for the Euros in our Championship play off march.
    Are you Keyser in disguise 😂😂

91st minute substitute to take the penalty, in it

That’s a very big squad, is it one of those which will be whittled down a bit in the days before the game?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    That’s a very big squad, is it one of those which will be whittled down a bit in the days before the game?
    23 man matchday squad so 5 will be omitted on the day

I'm guessing there's a few niggles hence they've picked such an extended squad? I'd have thought Low & Savage would have been with the u21s possibly alongside Colwill

Didn't really want to see Ramsey in the squad.
    Didn't he play 30 minutes against South Korea at the start of the season which did nothing other than aggravate an injury.

Given our lack of natural goal scorers I'd give Mullin a call up. I think he's the type of player who'd score at any level - and he's bang on form at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by PhyllisStant View Post
    Given our lack of natural goal scorers I'd give Mullin a call up. I think he's the type of player who'd score at any level - and he's bang on form at the moment
    Kieffer Moore has 6 in 9 for Ipswich!

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    Kieffer Moore has 6 in 9 for Ipswich!
    Moore is a given yes, but a suspension or an injury for him and as I said there aren't many options for an out and out striker.

Last time Ramsay played for Wales in a needless friendly, he suffered his first major injury of this season.
    As a City fan far ahead of Wales anyday, I think he should retire from turning out for Wales with immediate effect and concentrate on his club career with the City and hopefully extend the years of football remaining to him (with us).

Quote Originally Posted by PhyllisStant View Post
    Based on that logic, Will Evans would be the choice, he’s scored 5 goals more than Mullin & he’s Welsh.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanmore Bluebird View Post
    Last time Ramsay played for Wales in a needless friendly, he suffered his first major injury of this season.
    As a City fan far ahead of Wales anyday, I think he should retire from turning out for Wales with immediate effect and concentrate on his club career with the City and hopefully extend the years of football remaining to him (with us).
    This ain’t a friendly.

Ramsey’s priority is Wales, NQAT

Quote Originally Posted by EastbourneBlue View Post
    This ain’t a friendly.

Ramsey’s priority is Wales, NQAT
    We are entitled to have his priority towards Cardiff City who pay his wages.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    Bulut did hint to that in his press conference last week -wouldn't be surprised to see himon the bench on Saturday just to get the jacks thinking 
    Same. Even before this announcement I'm kind of expecting him to be on the bench on Saturday.

Im a bigger city fan than Wales ( though ive loved seeing Us the Euro's and WC )

I dont begrudge Rambo getting a few Mins for Wales, would love to see him hit 100 Caps

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Based on that logic, Will Evans would be the choice, he’s scored 5 goals more than Mullin & he’s Welsh.
    Evans or Mullin ahead of Liam Cullen or Rabbi Matondo - probably yes.