+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Face Masks (again )

Face Masks (again )

https://x.com/talktv/status/17678643...LhmySD2aRt-GNg

The MaskWearing scam just continues to come apart.

#NicolaSturgeon’s decision to force #Scotland’s secondary school children to wear #FaceMasks was “totally political” and “not based on medical advice”, Sir Patrick Vallance wrote in his Covid diary.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...allance-covid/

Re: Face Masks (again )

Having brushed through town on City after our wonderful come back , I thought to myself why not bring them back as ladies looked half decent in them ,particularly Sturgeon

They were all making money out of it.

Still see a few people driving around wearing masks with no-one else in the car.

Good enough for DickTurpin good enough for me .

And he had his nose covered .

If you were having surgery I assume you'd tell the doctors not to bother with masks? What about gloves? What about hand disinfectant?

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    If you were having surgery I assume you'd tell the doctors not to bother with masks? What about gloves? What about hand disinfectant?
    No, if I was having surgery masks and gloves would be fine especially for the prevention of blood splatter etc

We are taking about an airborne virus in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    Well at the start of the pandemic, doctors in Wales were not only not provided with masks and other protective equipment but were not allowed to wear anything that they had bought themselves. My daughter was working as a doctor in the Heath A&E at the time and was coughed on etc by patients without protection. They were told it might frighten patients.