+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season Tickets on Sale Soon

Season Tickets on Sale Soon

everyone renewing next season ?

Re: Season Tickets on Sale Soon

Certainly am, it’s the hope and anticipation that kills you I’d be renewing even if we were National League, for all my moaning & groaning, I bloody love it. Would hate not to have The City in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Certainly am, it’s the hope and anticipation that kills you I’d be renewing even if we were National League, for all my moaning & groaning, I bloody love it. Would hate not to have The City in my life.
    the end of last season i couldn't stomach any more dross and was going to do the welsh league club scene around Wales along with futsal tournaments this season but thankfully the club went down the correct route of hiring a manager with the right credentials for the first time ever to take us into the modern era

so glad i renewed and will again next season

bluebirds

This must be the first year for a long time that this board hasn't has several threads about when they'll be available.

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    the end of last season i couldn't stomach any more dross and was going to do the welsh league club scene around Wales along with futsal tournaments this season but thankfully the club went down the correct route of hiring a manager with the right credentials for the first time ever to take us into the modern era

so glad i renewed and will again next season

bluebirds
    Hope the manager position is sorted before they announce or least before the end date for renewals

Should do £125 season tickets for the 125 year anniversary and try get 25,000 through the turnstiles every week

Quote Originally Posted by TheBirchgrovePub View Post
    Should do £125 season tickets for the 125 year anniversary and try get 25,000 through the turnstiles every week
    Probably end up with 25,000 tickets sold and an empty stadium most weeks. Maybe £125 to renew.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Probably end up with 25,000 tickets sold and an empty stadium most weeks. Maybe £125 to renew.
    Fab idea. My first season ticket was 98/99 £99.00 adult bob Bank