+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rhys Ab Owen Plaid AM - oh dear

Re: Rhys Ab Owen Plaid AM - oh dear

If you knew what happened you wouldn’t associate yourself with this, you really wouldn’t
    The fact you do, speaks volumes
    Each to their own, I feel sorry for his wife and sister

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    If you knew what happened you wouldn’t associate yourself with this, you really wouldn’t
    The fact you do, speaks volumes
    Each to their own, I feel sorry for his wife and sister
    I don't know what 'happened' but it can't have been too serious or Rhys would have been arrested and charged.

Your juvenile insinuations are speaking volumes about you! Your reluctance to enlarge upon these childish hints are making you look like a weirdo

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    I don't know what 'happened' but it can't have been too serious or Rhys would have been arrested and charged.

Your juvenile insinuations are speaking volumes about you! Your reluctance to enlarge upon these childish hints are making you look like a weirdo
    Pipster has form on here for inventing "friends" and "events" he supposedly attended.

He's an attention seeking fantasist and therefore best ignored like his fellow fruitloops on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Claude Blue View Post
    Pipster has form on here for inventing "friends" and "events" he supposedly attended.

He's an attention seeking fantasist and therefore best ignored like his fellow fruitloops on here.
    Thanks for letting me know. I guess if anything had actually happened then Pipster would have mentioned it in his OP. He's a Tory so probably just hates Plaid Cymru.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    On Wales Today news it was reported he got drunk and inappropriately touched women

He's admitted being drunk which is something an elected politican should be , in public

But touching up a woman .....touching her private parts I would imagine ......is a no go ?

So is it claimed he didn't do this , as reported ?
    I don’t want to delve too much into details here Sludge but what are we talking here? Two or three fingers in? Nipple flick? Or did he stay faithful to his wife by only slipping the tip in, but no more?

Not too much details, but a basic outline for my general understanding would suffice?

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    I don’t want to delve too much into details here Sludge but what are we talking here? Two or three fingers in? Nipple flick? Or did he stay faithful to his wife by only slipping the tip in, but no more?

Not too much details, but a basic outline for my general understanding would suffice?
    You better ask BBC Wales