Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
How do you get back in your house? Don’t tell me people have got card entry systems on their front door now
I've got a few mates with them key safe boxes. Was in absolute hysterics one night watching one of them try to get in, I'd seen him failing to walk home and basically spun the van around early hours on a Sunday morning after I'd gotten an early dart from work..so I gave him a lift to his house (in the right direction) I stopped in the street and stayed sat in the van to make sure he got in alright, he stood there for 5 minutes repeating the code over and over looking bemused as to why it wasn't working, I eventually got out and tried and also failed but he's shouting this pin out rather loud as he thinks hrs whispering to me, after a while I put him back in the van and dropped him to his parents house 10 mins away.

Why anyone wouldn't carry a key is beyond me. My other mate who has one of them boxes has had to climb in through an open window multiple times after forgetting his code. It's the same as his PIN code on his phone, which he manages to unlock to phone multiple people to day he is locked out and can't get in, neighbours love him.