+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: CASH IS KING !!!!!! Confirmed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: CASH IS KING !!!!!! Confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    LMFAO..anyone who uses a card to pay for every day items is mad! Use it or lose it. CASH IS KING!!
    oh yes very crazy to use a card to pay for groceries. Btw i use my phone for contactless and never had a problem since i started when it came out. That must really anger you

that satisfaction from just tapping my phone on their card holder..oo i love it

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    oh yes very crazy to use a card to pay for groceries. Btw i use my phone for contactless and never had a problem since i started when it came out. That must really anger you nt

Lol, it takes a lot more than someone using their phone for contactless. However, I do feel it is foolhardy as it leads to more and more banks closing down, the government to be able to snoop and view your bank account to see what you have spend your hard earned cash on. Something the useless feckwits will be doing more and more over the years. Aslo there is the problem when the internet fails or goes down...

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    oh yes very crazy to use a card to pay for groceries. Btw i use my phone for contactless and never had a problem since i started when it came out. That must really anger you

Something I actually agree with you on lol.

I do keep a pound now for trolly. Younger people in work go out now with no wallet and purse.

What if you lose your phone? Or if you rely on cards, lose your wallet? Lose your wallet with just notes in it, it’s a sickener but much less of a headache. Cash every time for me.

International

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    What if you lose your phone? Or if you rely on cards, lose your wallet? Lose your wallet with just notes in it, it’s a sickener but much less of a headache. Cash every time for me.
    Use your iwatch

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Use your iwatch
    Use a what?

International

Use a what?
    I bet you've got a apple iWatch for paying for the drinks in port when you get off your cruise ship

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    I bet you've got a apple iWatch for paying for the drinks in port when you get off your cruise ship
    I haven’t even got a Micky Mouse watch. I’ve never got on with watches, I’m going to have my wrist chipped

Use a what?
    whatch

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    whatch
    Wotcha Jim, how’s things?