For me it's Bristol but not by much. I didn't see us play Swansea as a kid but remember a few matches against Bristol which were edgy to say the least.

Similar to Bristol for years I haven't known a Swansea fan personally or even an acquaintance until someone from work moved here few months back. He's a Swansea/ Liverpool fan that joins in more with the Liverpool chat than anything else. I don't expect much banter.

I've worked briefly in both Swansea and Bristol, for obvious reasons the Swansea fans were far more outspoken of their dislike for our club.

Most were lovely people that I got on with whilst there and It did strike me that a few really disliked the city itself because of the funding it gets. I wasn't too aware of this and I'm sure there are other places that would feel that way about Swansea.

Overall my opinion is both are pretty crap derbies, 40 miles isn't ideal, particularly for the size of the clubs and the reach they get. I'd imagine if you lived somewhere closer to Swansea you would get a completely different experience though.

But it's what we have and we should embrace it more. Perhaps we would all love it more if they weren't so good at them.

3/4 derby wins, only 2 goals conceded. I'd have laughed my cock off if that was suggested pre season.