+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Biggest traitors in football- cardiff nominations?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Biggest traitors in football- cardiff nominations?

Astonishing cotterill and cabango have been mentioned. Cardiff boys yes but if the city don't want them what are they supposed to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Astonishing cotterill and cabango have been mentioned. Cardiff boys yes but if the city don't want them what are they supposed to do?
    Mark Harris and Adam Matthews might as well get mentioned.

Jazz Richards is probably a comedy villain. I was at St Andrews when he refused to do the ayatollah. He wasn’t bad after that, granted he wasn’t great either

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Mark Harris and Adam Matthews might as well get mentioned.

Jazz Richards is probably a comedy villain. I was at St Andrews when he refused to do the ayatollah. He wasn’t bad after that, granted he wasn’t great either
    Jazz isn't a bad shout but yes more of a comedy villain especially how his career sadly completely bombed.

Quite a few managers have left Cardiff to manage Swansea, and a few have left Swansea to manage Cardiff Cardiff born Terry Yorath left Swansea and later managed Cardiff for one

Kieffer Moore

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Listening to the latest overlap fan debate podcast with them discussing the biggest traitor move in football.

Eg sol Campbell spurs to arsenal on a free. Tevez man u to man City. Michael owen playing for man u as a Liverpool fan and legend.

What nominations would you give re cardiff? I'm actually struggling to think!
    Not Cardiff but I always thought Dennis Law's back heel for Man City against Man Utd must have felt like hell for him (although he was with Man City before he joined Man U earlier in his career he was always synonymous with United) https://youtu.be/e8HQhV3ujyg?feature=shared