+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Yet again, Cardiff City face questions about their preparation following south Wales derby no show.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Yet again, Cardiff City face questions about their preparation following south Wales derby no show.

Apart from Ipswich, have City gone out purposely to start a game well this season? I can hardly think of any other occasion. We had those players on the bench because Bulut had no intention of taking the game to Swansea, as he has no intention of taking the game to anyone. It’s a recipe for disaster.

Re: Yet again, Cardiff City face questions about their preparation following south Wales derby no show.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    Apart from Ipswich, have City gone out purposely to start a game well this season? I can hardly think of any other occasion. We had those players on the bench because Bulut had no intention of taking the game to Swansea, as he has no intention of taking the game to anyone. It’s a recipe for disaster.
    Totally agree with everything you say here. His plan in this game, as in every other game it seems, is to nullify the opposing team for 70 minutes, then throw on the creative players with flair to nick a goal or two. It badly misfired yesterday as he was outthought by the JB's manager Luke Williams, who knows like any decent manager, that the best form is defence is attack. Thus they beat us easily. Bulut needs to take a good hard look at his tactics. I expect it will be the same in our next game v Sunderland. We did the same at their place earlier on in the season and stole a 1-0 win. If he tries that a 2nd time, they will murder us this time around.