Quote Originally Posted by Steve the Tea View Post
Methinks you might have come a little late to the party on this one. Fulham striker Aleksandar Mitrovic regularly pulled Sean Morrison's shirt off his back in the penalty area at corners. My recollection is that none resulted in penalties. But I'm 100% onside with your view on this issue. It needs to be stopped. Your perceptive writing on the Ng incidents show a complete lack of consistency from the official.

Regarding yesterday's game I was appalled (yes that is the correct choice of word) at how the 6 ft 4 inch Darling embarrassingly flung himself to the turf for the obligatory free kick awarded my Mr Webb for the least contact. As if choreographed came the resulting haste that the home team closed in on the ref for retribution. It was hardly of the Corinthian spirit.

That said I thought both Darling and Meite should have been sent off: Meite for his stupidity in giving the ref a decision to make and Darling for seeking to grab the City player's throat. Neither player came out of it with any credit.

StT.
<><
Darling was a cheating pr!ck and they got away with sending Robinson off previously thankfully the ref saw through it this time, but he was stupid and Meite ucky!