+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Swansea boss branded "legend" for doing shots after the game with fans (talksport story warning)

Re: Swansea boss branded "legend" for doing shots after the game with fans (talksport story warning)

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    And people were waving Malasian flags in honour of the now much maligned Vincent Tan once upon a time. People in changing their opinion on someone as time goes by. Shock horror!
    Who are you to blah blah blah

Message board Superintendent blah blah blah

Re: Swansea boss branded "legend" for doing shots after the game with fans (talksport story warning)

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Who are you to blah blah blah

Message board Superintendent blah blah blah
    Hang on you can't both be Chief Superintendent, how are we going to sort this out?image001.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by gabbsthenewt View Post
    Hang on you can't both be Chief Superintendent, how are we going to sort this out?image001.jpg
    He can be Commander. Overbearing tosser.

Earned the right to do it

Shots with kids as a man in his 40s is a little cringe inducing but I'm more concerned with our pitiful performance

He can be Commander. Overbearing tosser.
    Private Parts

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Hanging around with what looks like under age boys drinking in a bar and saying we done the scum?

What an odd bloke?

Scruffy Poundland Pep look too?
    He is an odd man for sure. I don’t believe the rumours flying around on the train this morning though that he was in the corner eating rusks and playing Duplo with a few Under 5s. That seems far fetched. Clearly someone somewhere is having a Toffee Crisp.

But don’t forget here that Luke Williams is a cockney - stereotypically the master bullshitters of the UK. Two faced scoundrels that can say the right thing to the right people before knifing them in the back, or screwing someone for a quick buck. I have worked with that lot for about 18 years, and have one or two for friends. Shortcut Charlies. High on image and low on content usually. Funny as **** and good company but I wouldn’t let them into my TrustZone in any way shape or form.

So PoundShop Pep will have a whale of a time with the Townhill Taliban in the West Bank because they are some of the thickest and most gullable in the UK, let alone Wales. I find Yorkshire people the toughest to bluff against and they generally have amazing bullshit-detectors. But Swansea folk, Geordies and Brummies are known to the favourites of double glazing cold callers and financial fraud cold callers. There is a reason for that. They are too trusting and Cockney Williams is the man to milk them.

Mark my words. Any success for him down there in the West Bank and a bigger club will come. He’ll be gone like a flash. He has no loyalty. Dangle the big diamond in front of a cockney and he is easily all yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    He is an odd man for sure. I don’t believe the rumours flying around on the train this morning though that he was in the corner eating rusks and playing Duplo with a few Under 5s. That seems far fetched. Clearly someone somewhere is having a Toffee Crisp.

But don’t forget here that Luke Williams is a cockney - stereotypically the master bullshitters of the UK. Two faced scoundrels that can say the right thing to the right people before knifing them in the back, or screwing someone for a quick buck. I have worked with that lot for about 18 years, and have one or two for friends. Shortcut Charlies. High on image and low on content usually. Funny as **** and good company but I wouldn’t let them into my TrustZone in any way shape or form.

So PoundShop Pep will have a whale of a time with the Townhill Taliban in the West Bank because they are some of the thickest and most gullable in the UK, let alone Wales. I find Yorkshire people the toughest to bluff against and they generally have amazing bullshit-detectors. But Swansea folk, Geordies and Brummies are known to the favourites of double glazing cold callers and financial fraud cold callers. There is a reason for that. They are too trusting and Cockney Williams is the man to milk them.

Mark my words. Any success for him down there in the West Bank and a bigger club will come. He’ll be gone like a flash. He has no loyalty. Dangle the big diamond in front of a cockney and he is easily all yours.
    The argument falls down at ‘any success’

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    The argument falls down at ‘any success’
    😂😂👏

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Earned the right to do it

Shots with kids as a man in his 40s is a little cringe inducing but I'm more concerned with our pitiful performance
    sounds like more of a leg end than a legend

International

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    sounds like more of a leg end than a legend
    Bell - end

International

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/NKb...ibextid=WC7FNe

Erol Bulut take note. F*ck knows what his pre-match speech was given the first 45 minutes on Saturday.

I think if our lot did that we would all be impressed

Nothing wrong with that at all

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I think if our lot did that we would all be impressed

Nothing wrong with that at all
    Speaks very well to be fair.

Cant see Dai Hunt being so articulated.

Speaks very well to be fair.

Cant see Dai Hunt being so articulated.
    Get Shakin Stevens up