+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rebuild for next season

Re: Rebuild for next season

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Wintle is under contract until 2027 he wont be going anywhere.
    Seriously?! F*ck. That's ruined my day and season tickets go on sale soon. That's seriously, p*ssed me off.

International

Are we overreacting a bit it's still four wins a draw and a loss from the last six.

These players aren't all that bad we have some good players still!

Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
    I've done it in the past, the txt in brackets was just because someone usually pops up to say you're anti bulut or whatever if you have a different opinion.

I think we need one in the team that has that skillset definitely, theres still room for your Ralls and Wintles IMO, but if he wants to control the ball and play a better passing game (better than the attempts we've seen so far) then IMO you need a midfielder and a centre back who are comfortable and capable on the ball, we need a Goutas or a McGuinness back there as well as they're both solid, but if we are to play out from the back and be comfortable on the ball we need another player or 2 starting from the back.

I think their reading of the game is poor when we go forward as well, one pass Ramsey tried on the weekend I think 2 players didn't read it..but I don't expect a complete overhaul and understand there are levels so id like to see us build from the back and go from there.
    Fenerbahce fans told us what Bulut would do, this is it. He's either got no intention of playing football or he can't coach a side how to do it. I think it is both. It is hard to play football but it is a lot easier than we're making it out to be! Only Rotherham and Preston have less shots than we do, we're 21st in the xG table (it suits my argument so I'll use it even if I think it is miles from being useful!) and we're the lowest goalscorers from open play. In other words, Rotherham offer more of a threat in possession.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Andy Rinomhota under contract until summer 2025.

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...igns-bluebirds
    I stand corrected, but it just re-enforces my view of how big a clown that Morison is!
    Signing dross is bad enough, but signing them on 3 year deals, unbelievable stuff
    No wonder he spun the line these players have only signed for him
    Sawyers
    Rinhomota
    Adam’s
    Romeo
    Must all have thought there Christmas and Birthday presents had all come at once!

Poor signings as no other club looking to have a serious challenge at a top 6 place would touch them with a barge pole

We need to move a whole load out yet again if we want to improve along with Meite Wintle and Tanner

I’d rather see Colwill jnr being given a chance for the rest of the season than wasting time with some of these journey men
    I hope we never see Bottler Bowler masquerading as a footballer again in a Blue Shirt

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Are we overreacting a bit it's still four wins a draw and a loss from the last six.

We've scored 19 goals from open play in 38 games. No, we are not overreacting.

I admire your support and you are consistent. For me. I loathe most of them, can't stand the football we play, and want Bulut gone. Other than that.....it's all peachy.

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    I hope we never see Bottler Bowler masquerading as a footballer again in a Blue Shirt
    He gets some justified stick but he does actually want to get on the ball, unlike some of the other players. That's his most admirable quality. I think he'd be a decent player in a team that tried to go forward but he's done here.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    He gets some justified stick but he does actually want to get on the ball, unlike some of the other players. That's his most admirable quality. I think he'd be a decent player in a team that tried to go forward but he's done here.
    Is Turnbull going to be your/our next Benkovic and are we going to ruin a beautiful friendship all over again? You got that one spot on! New rule. You can't mention cement boots again in your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Is Turnbull going to be your/our next Benkovic and are we going to ruin a beautiful friendship all over again? You got that one spot on! New rule. You can't mention cement boots again in your reply.
    . I think he can play but he's so slow in every sense that it nullifies that. Maybe if we surrounded him with some good footballers he might come off but I'd be surprised. If we paid 500k and the 1.5m are incentives as rumoured on here, I'd definitely try to avoid paying them!

International

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    I admire your support and you are consistent. For me. I loathe most of them, can't stand the football we play, and want Bulut gone. Other than that.....it's all peachy.
    I loathed them on Saturday

Fecking Bowler I've defended him all year

If Bulut isn't using Wintle well (and he isn't), surely that's a reason to get rid?!
    Of who, Bulut or Wintle? I’d keep Wintle over Bulut if it was my choice to make.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Of who, Bulut or Wintle? I’d keep Wintle over Bulut if it was my choice to make.
    Bulut is all but done here in the EFL, who’s going to want a coach that can’t get footballers to play, have one of the worst shots on target from open play than most teams in the league and couldn’t get his tactics right for a derby match?

I’m done with Bulut and his boring approach to football, he can go and take Wintle with him

And O Dowda and Ramsey got on the pitch for a considerable amount of time so you cant use that excuse you love to make for Bulut and other players that they were not available

International

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    And O Dowda and Ramsey got on the pitch for a considerable amount of time so you cant use that excuse you love to make for Bulut and other players that they were not available
    Aye I'm struggling with that one

International

Eight games to go, Bulut and all the players are playing for their careers, lets see how many of them have the strength of character to get over that feeble performance put it to bed, and get back to winning ways, and Ipswich like committed performances.

It's up to you Bulut, Bowler, Turnbull, and the rest, have you got the bollocks?

Eight games to go, Bulut and all the players are playing for their careers, lets see how many of them have the strength of character to get over that feeble performance put it to bed, and get back to winning ways, and Ipswich like committed performances.

It's up to you Bulut, Bowler, Turnbull, and the rest, have you got the bollocks?
    If only. Things are far too comfortable for those in our squad who under-deliver.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Yes. I agree, apologies if that wasn’t clear

Fenerbahce fans told us what Bulut would do, this is it. He's either got no intention of playing football or he can't coach a side how to do it. I think it is both. It is hard to play football but it is a lot easier than we're making it out to be! Only Rotherham and Preston have less shots than we do, we're 21st in the xG table (it suits my argument so I'll use it even if I think it is miles from being useful!) and we're the lowest goalscorers from open play. In other words, Rotherham offer more of a threat in possession.
    I am not enjoying the football. And you are spot on regarding how he's played previously. I mentioned it myself in the thread I made having a rant about bulut tan and the two idiots he's left in charge. I'd love a good shakeup but it's not gonna happen unfortunately.