+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A stat that may surprise the Bulut fans

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: A stat that may surprise the Bulut fans

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Would you renew Buluts contract TLG or remove him?
    I'd get rid of him tomorrow. There's absolutely nothing I like about him. I've watched more than enough of his abysmal brand of football and I haven't seen anything yet to suggest it's likely to change significantly.

Initially, I thought Bulut was an intriguing appointment and, although the first couple of home performances against QPR and Sheffield Wednesday were dire, there were some encouraging signs in a few of the away games. But since November the football his side has produced has been consistently terrible. He's implemented a negative, cowardly, tedious style of play and I can't stand it. It's just so boring.

I appreciate I see things differently to a large percentage of City fans as the results matter little to me these days. Above all else, I just want to see the side playing some decent, entertaining football. All the evidence suggests we're not going to get that while Bulut remains in charge. I believe his management style is intrinsically negative and he's out of his depth in the Championship.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I'd get rid of him tomorrow. There's absolutely nothing I like about him. I've watched more than enough of his abysmal brand of football and I haven't seen anything yet to suggest it's likely to change significantly.

Initially, I thought Bulut was an intriguing appointment and, although the first couple of home performances against QPR and Sheffield Wednesday were dire, there were some encouraging signs in a few of the away games. But since November the football his side has produced has been consistently terrible. He's implemented a negative, cowardly, tedious style of play and I can't stand it. It's just so boring.

I appreciate I see things differently to a large percentage of City fans as the results matter little to me these days. Above all else, I just want to see the side playing some decent, entertaining football. All the evidence suggests we're not going to get that while Bulut remains in charge. I believe his management style is intrinsically negative and he's out of his depth in the Championship.
    Post of the week! Spot on! 🏆

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post

I am different from you in results matter and a lot less negative of Bulut although I am indifferent to him. If you told me Steve Cooper is heading back to Ponty over the summer I'd get the bunting out, but it's more likely to be Steve Morison.

It's dire stuff, but where do you think this group would end up with a better manager assuming we end up around 10th~12th ? As I just don't see championship-level players beyond the defense and defensive midfielders.

I believe the championship has caught him out with the depth and quality, and he came to the conclusion in the deepest winter without Ramsey his best chance of point was to shut up shop and hope for a set play and we got punished.

It will be interesting how he approaches Fridays game

Quote Originally Posted by llan bluebird View Post
    It's dire stuff, but where do you think this group would end up with a better manager assuming we end up around 10th~12th ? As I just don't see championship-level players beyond the defense and defensive midfielders.
    I don't think a different manager would be likely to get this squad to a much higher league position, but I'm 100% certain there are other managers out there who could produce better, more entertaining and progressive football with this set of players. But bear in mind this is very much Bulut's team anyway. He's made no less than fourteen signings since becoming City manager and has awarded four other players extended contracts. Indeed, the starting line-up that so meekly surrendered to Swansea last weekend consisted of nine Bulut signings and two players he's given new contracts to.