Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
Agreed, we should end up with an improvement of around fifteen points and ten places from last season and, in other circumstances, I wouldn’t be complaining at all about that, but you’d expect to see those improvements mirrored by an upturn in the quality of football played by the team along with, hopefully, a bit more entertainment. That’s not happened though in my opinion and it seems to me that the biggest single factor in our better results is that we are scoring from free kicks and corners again after taking last season off in that respect.

Bulut has been unlucky in being without our most creative player for more than half of the season, but I wonder how many games Ramsey would have played if he’d been fully fit from August to March? I’m not saying it would be like a repeat of the Colwill situation, but, having seen how this manager operates over the last seven months, I can well imagine Ramsey being dropped to the bench for plenty of away games (and home ones for that matter given the way we’ve often set up at Cardiff City Stadium). because of the need for us to stay “compact”.
If Tan wants to sell the club, he has a lot riding on which Manager is in place for next season, I think he will see Bulut as a safe pair of hands, surely he has learned from previous Managerial mistakes and will give Bulut one more season, if we are relegated he will lose a fortune.