Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
You must be taking the piss.

No, we're not ahead of the curve. Yes, of course, set pieces can provide extra goals, but not to the total detriment of everything else.

Quick question - do you see our dependency on set pieces, while we are less productive in open play than the last few season's relegation strugglers, as a positive? Really?
No, i see the position in the table as a positive compared to the last 2 seasons. And for what its worth, despite the style being mainly dog sh1te, this season has been more entertaining than the previous 2 as well.

Do you honestly believe that goals from set-piece are bad or anti football or something, i don't get it? You are certainly not one of these real football men, that would laugh if we hired a throw-in coach or retweet Joey Barton, i know that much.

Do a quick poll of other teams fans, pundits, players etc about Cardiff and our style for the last 6 7 season, i bet they come back with "long ball, physical, set plays". Now one guy is taking the brunt as if he single handedly dragged Cardiff's "style" to the dark ages after years of champagne football.