+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A stat that may surprise the Bulut fans

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: A stat that may surprise the Bulut fans

Quote Originally Posted by llan bluebird View Post
    The centre halfs are too quick, strong or cute for our forwards and attacking midfielders, they can't move into space, make runs or win the physical battle.

The wingers until CO'D can't cross the ball as it's just a dink with the wrong foot or we just don't see a cross and Grant can't turn with the ball.

The midfielders are predominantly stoppers. Colwill and Turnbull look like passers but to whom?

I am indifferent to Bulut but I still can't see how he changes it until the closed season
    Start with COD on the left, Grant on the right, Colwill as 10 and Ralls alongside Siopis for a start

Keep Wintle and Bowler away from the squad

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    Start with COD on the left, Grant on the right, Colwill as 10 and Ralls alongside Siopis for a start

I like wintle but its a 6 and two "10's" or two "8"s and a "10" a "6" and two "8" with full backs "inverting" into midfield is far too defensive.

Bowler will end up in L1, that season for Blackpool has made him a rich lad

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post

You really have a downer on Wintle. Best player on the pitch by a country mile against Ipswich, a team destined for the Prem. You obviously don't like players that cover every inch of the pitch and can pass or cross. Put Ramsey in with him and Siopis and we would have a very decent Championship midfield. Ralls on the other hand appears to get a free ride.