Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
What at the end of last season, when we lost our three best players you thought, we should have a great season now, we've got a great team even without the three players that just about kept us up by the skin of our teeth, and the points deductions of two teams below us.

We can't sign any players as we have a transfer ban brilliant that's a great advantage, the three teams coming down are easy to beat, I mean they are only established Premier League teams, and the teams coming up are decent but we have Rinomhota and Swayers what can possibly go wrong, great I fancy us for top two this season we are in such strong position.

I think overall he has done a good job with the difficulties he faced and the squad and troubles he inherited, most of the recent Managers would have taken us down, we've been in decline since the promotion, Bulut stopped the inevitable drop and at least took us in the other direction.
Are you Erol's social media manager? What's the kickback? Per/post? Per/word? Did he find you on Fiverr?