+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If Bulut left, which of these available manager would you choose?

Re: If Bulut left, which of these available manager would you choose?

For those wanting Cooper, how do you square that with spending £275million on 46 players in 3 windows?

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    For those wanting Cooper, how do you square that with spending £275million on 46 players in 3 windows?
    What’s there to square? That was the crazy owners doing. Cooper did not want to go sign so many players.

Potter

Lay off the mushrooms Soze

Ya pissing in the wind

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Luton get relegated, sack Rob Edwards & we snap him up. Simple.
    He was available when we were looking for a manager and next to no one wanted him on here.

Coopers next job will be the Wales one

Turkey teeth Klopp is available at the end of the season. F*ck me his moaning is getting unbearable at the moment, imagine him managing us!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Turkey teeth Klopp is available at the end of the season. F*ck me his moaning is getting unbearable at the moment, imagine him managing us!!!!!!!!!
    Quite right, old timer.

I have had a laugh at some of the comments. Been a great discussion in the round and see fans opinions. Some have some reflected well on my three choices. Bob Wilson as always putting great thought into it. Some agreed and some disagreed in reasonable ways.

But I think only one or two followed the original question, which was to generate their own ideas of their from the Transfmrkt link of free and available coaches, and why they would choose them. Pedro De La Rosa wins for creative choices from left field.

But JR Hartley, where do I start? You always give me a good laugh. But all you have done here is have a go at others for their opinions. It’s like someone from the 1970s knocking the doors in your street with a free offer for underwear with the Grattan catalogues. “Have a look and let me know what you want.” the man says and leaves you with a catalogue. The neighbours choose their free underwear. Meanwhile JR Hartley, instead of choosing a pair of his own, opts to run around banging his neighbours front doors abusing them for their personal choice of knickers and Y-Fronts, while the deal expires.

Come on grandpa, click the link and make some choices. Stop ducking it. All I did was try a mushroom - you’re hogging the whole field of them 😂 🍄🍄🍄