+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Police looking at video of fans allegedly 'mocking tragedy' at Swansea City v Cardiff City match

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Police looking at video of fans allegedly 'mocking tragedy' at Swansea City v Cardiff City match

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Police looking at video of fans allegedly 'mocking tragedy' at Swansea City v Cardiff City match

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...gedly-28856663

Not clear on the video, are they saying it's OK for thousands to do swimming motions after Sala, but not for two people to make what may possibly be interpreted as horse motions?

Surely both are wrong?
    I had a friend over to watch the Swansea v Cardiff game and he even commented how ugly, poorly dressed and ‘out of their heads’ Swansea fans they looked. “Is this what West Wales looks like?” he enquired. “Do they have modern dentistry down there, seriously? I don’t see many teeth” he also asked. Slightly annoyed with what felt a little anti-Welsh, I let the initial feeling go as he has a point. I said:

“Yes they have dentists. The women have highly likely had the teeth removed by the fists or trouser snakes of their other halves. As for the men, excess cider, bare knuckle fighting in the Swansea gypsy community, or a general slothery in personal hygiene are highly probable causes. And no, West Wales is actually stunning once you go west of Swansea. Carmarthenshire is lovely and Pembrokeshire is stunning, as is North and Mid Wales. It isn’t all like that. We just have a grand anomaly in Wales called Swansea that lets the country down. I tend to drive past it as fast as I can on the M4. Anything less than 50 miles per hour and I fear my wheel trims might be pilfered in real time.”

But none of this behaviour is of any surprise to us, is it? The massive Opioid crisis in the The West Bank of Wales manifests itself in all sorts of ways. The Townhill Taliban turn up, smacked out of their heads, and struggle to put any context on humanity.

Interestingly, Afghanistan has a poppy seeds (Opioid) crisis and you can see how toothless and monged half of them look like on camera. Proper spaz’d out of their heads. Ladies and gentlemen, our very own West Bank in Wales is a pound shop Afghanistan. It is time it was acknowledged for the humanitarian crisis the city is. The sheer welter of negative government statistics available to depict life there is shocking, and I have been browsing through them this week. It makes grim reading.

If the Welsh government ever became independent they need to reconstruct a second city worthy of such a status. Because at the moment we have a great capital, great beaches, valleys, mountains, quaint towns and villages and generally good people. Swansea needs transformative reconstruction, and the targeted mass eviction of low value-add people who mooch from the rest of the country and bring our standards down.

Send them to somewhere equally shit like Middlesborough or Lincoln and out of the way.

Re: Police looking at video of fans allegedly 'mocking tragedy' at Swansea City v Cardiff City match

Arsenal fans banned for tragedy chanting.
    https://www.theguardian.com/football...ting-liverpool