+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Saw Mozza today at the Village Hotel ...

Saw Mozza today at the Village Hotel ...

Dressed in Welsh colours doing his FAW coaching badges - had a quick chat - Rotherham contract finishes end of season - plans to play 3 more seasons - still lives in Cardiff - really nice person

Re: Saw Mozza today at the Village Hotel ...

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    Dressed in Welsh colours doing his FAW coaching badges - had a quick chat - Rotherham contract finishes end of season - plans to play 3 more seasons - still lives in Cardiff - really nice person
    Tell him don’t get a membership there until they’ve referbed the showers

If he does his FAW coaching badges, can he only coach/manage teams under FAW's remit, or can he use them anywhere around UEFA?

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    If he does his FAW coaching badges, can he only coach/manage teams under FAW's remit, or can he use them anywhere around UEFA?
    He can use them anywhere. Lots of well known people have done their badges with FAW

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    He can use them anywhere. Lots of well known people have done their badges with FAW
    Arteta, Viera and of course Michael Beale.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Tell him don’t get a membership there until they’ve referbed the showers
    Tell him not to get a membership there because it's shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Arteta, Viera and of course Michael Beale.
    Henry I think as well.

Interesting one was Kenwyn Jones, never thought of him as a management type.

Henry did his with them too. Mike Flynn, Arteta and Henry did theirs together.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Henry I think as well.

Interesting one was Kenwyn Jones, never thought of him as a management type.
    Helluva goal celebration though. Didn’t see it that often mind!

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    Was that a serious question?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    He's well regarded by the Rotherham fans and I think he'd be good on and off the pitch for us if he were to come back. Obviously, given his age and injury issues it would need to a sensible deal - a low base salary with appearance incentives maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by PhyllisStant View Post
    He's well regarded by the Rotherham fans and I think he'd be good on and off the pitch for us if he were to come back. Obviously, given his age and injury issues it would need to a sensible deal - a low base salary with appearance incentives maybe.
    Tell me you're not serious..

Good servant of the club but no thanks.

Great player, handy bench man, future manager hopefully.

You post some good stuff, but this one unless you were just playing is a cracker. It would be a waste of however little it was we paid him, he can't play at the level we require anymore.

Who knows as a coach.