+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Princess of Wales

Princess of Wales

For a young person to undergo major abdominal surgery and then get the news about Cancer must be devastating.

For a young family with 3 children obviously awful times and very scary.

Hope she makes a full recovery.

Re: Princess of Wales

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy Blue in Berkshire View Post
    For a young person to undergo major abdominal surgery and then get the news about Cancer must be devastating.

Amen to that!

Big fan of her in every way. But as a mother of children, wish her all the best.

Not she if she posts on CCMB nowadays but if she does I hope she reads this

What complete and utter fannies those idiots with their conspiracy theories on social media were

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy Blue in Berkshire View Post

I've an antipathy to anything royal, so haven't paid much attention to this in the news. Earlier though I watched her video piece. The 'you're not alone' message I think will actually give comfort to many others suffering with this horrible thing.

Question Re: Princess of Wales

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Peter View Post
    I've an antipathy to anything royal, so haven't paid much attention to this in the news. Earlier though I watched her video piece. The 'you're not alone' message I think will actually give comfort to many others suffering with this horrible thing.
    I’m the same as you as far as royalty is concerned, but it’s being reported (yes, I know) that she wrote the speech she gave in the video - whoever did, it was pretty impressive I thought and, on a human level, I wish her and her family all the best.

On the other hand, those in the “royal industry” who swung into place yesterday to dominate the radio I listened to first thing can all do one. Worst of all was an American who does a weekly podcast of what the royals had got up to over the past seven days who piled into the conspiracy theorists without a scintilla of recognition that she and people like her help fuel those who have spent the last two months speculating.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I’m the same as you as far as royalty is concerned, but it’s being reported (yes, I know) that she wrote the speech she gave in the video - whoever did, it was pretty impressive I thought and, on a human level, I wish her and her family all the best.

On the other hand, those in the “royal industry” who swung into place yesterday to dominate the radio I listened to first thing can all do one. Worst of all was an American who does a weekly podcast of what the royals had got up to over the past seven days who piled into the conspiracy theorists without a scintilla of recognition that she and people like her help fuel those who have spent the last two months speculating.
    Yes a royal commentator.......jeez ....was on radio 5 yesterday analysing the comments made by Harry and his wife when they were clearly a brother wishing his brothers wife and family best wishes .......that's it , nothing complicated.......just turned into more fodder for the idiots to digest

Absolute clowns the lot of them , feeding off each other

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    What complete and utter fannies those idiots with their conspiracy theories on social media were
    Just a reminder that on Monday the Sun and TMZ published a video of actors pretending to be Kate & William visiting a farm shop saying she was fit and well and back at work soon.

The MSM went along with it and have now stopped talking about it.

Is there any wonder why there is scepticism?

On a separate note, how are the conspiracies you were over for the last few years ( you know the ones where wanted people to undertake unpaid labour against their will) holding up bro , it seems to me you are looking a bit of a lemon with your outspoken and inflammatory rhetoric

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Just a reminder that on Monday the Sun and TMZ published a video of actors pretending to be Kate & William visiting a farm shop saying she was fit and well and back at work soon.

The MSM went along with it and have now stopped talking about it.

Is there any wonder why there is scepticism?

On a separate note, how are the conspiracies you were over for the last few years ( you know the ones where wanted people to undertake unpaid labour against their will) holding up bro , it seems to me you are looking a bit of a lemon with your outspoken and inflammatory rhetoric
    I couldn't give a toss about the royal family really , I hope she gets better but I am not going to watch coverage of it if I can avoid it

Wanting people who refuse to follow what everyone else is told to do for the good of the health of everyone ......in the case you are referring to bending over and taking the covid jab .....to be shot , forced to work in the fields etc is fine by me

The anti covid clowns can complain about the poor response to the pandemic all day and I agree it was poor but denying it happened or it was a conspiracy is the mind of a lunatic and they are best forced into peeling spuds for the hospitals and schools

Nutcases and selfish ones too

I couldn't give a toss about the royal family really , I hope she gets better but I am not going to watch coverage of it if I can avoid it

Wanting people who refuse to follow what everyone else is told to do for the good of the health of everyone ......in the case you are referring to bending over and taking the covid jab .....to be shot , forced to work in the fields etc is fine by me

The anti covid clowns can complain about the poor response to the pandemic all day and I agree it was poor but denying it happened or it was a conspiracy is the mind of a lunatic and they are best forced into peeling spuds for the hospitals and schools

Nutcases and selfish , what is your reasoning on that then as as far as I know you’re a bit dim when it comes to facts bro

“Peeling spuds” 😂😂😂

Nutcases and selfish , what is your reasoning on that then as as far as I know you’re a bit dim when it comes to facts bro
    If I am confusing you then somethings working

Are you implying that they are neither nutcases nor selfish?

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lung View Post
    Are you implying that they are neither nutcases nor selfish?
    I think he’s a covid denier from what I remember. I believe he puts lunatic ideas on this board.
    Last edited by Dave Blue; 24-03-24 at 22:30. Reason: Wrong board

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    I think he’s a covid denier from what I remember. I believe he puts lunatic ideas on this board.
    Covid denier ..

Mass psychosis is strong with you bro ….and its hilarious.

As an aside , can you offer a detailed explanation of what your allegation is?

Here you go Old Man Dave IMG_4445.jpg

The rule makers were the rule breakers …. Care to offer a reasonable explanation of the then PM’s statement in 2020 ?

Lovely looking lady. No wonder Megan fled, competition too great.

TWGL1 Do you realise you come across as a complete feckwit calling people bro all the time?
    Last edited by Packerman; 01-04-24 at 13:24. Reason: Wrong reply

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    TWGL1 Do you realise you come across as a complete feckwit calling people bro all the time?
    You tell him bruv.

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    Bro, it’s a messageboard, not a letter writing platform….. safe ?

I hope Mark Higgins can win the snooker tonight, can't stand Mark Allen.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    "The people will believe what the media tells them they believe." ~ George Orwell

Are you in this camp bro

One can only wish a young woman well who is suffering from cancer. However, the concept of kings, queens, popes, princes and princesses of Wales is patronising, antediluvian, elitist, absurd and infantilising.

"The people will believe what the media tells them they believe." ~ George Orwell

Are you in this camp bro
    Sometimes someone seeking to belittle someone's gullibility to media manipulation by using a quote misattributed to George Orwell but spread on social media by a Russian troll farm goes beyond irony.

Ever been had, bra?

https://inews.co.uk/news/media/georg...y-four-1550139

How come this Camilla twat gets to be Queen but the Phillip **** only ever got to be a prince when he was married to the Queen.