Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
Don't be so precious , u need another break like Eric

Saying its his kids I feel sorry for is a piss take and regularly used in life , it's nothing to do with any creepy or dodgy stuff

And don't give me that great parent crap , I couldn't care less about your private life I am just taking the piss that you spend most of your time on here with your pretend nuance political rubbish that you don't have time for anything else

Lucky to have me ? Go and get the violins out , I couldn't care less wether you are a great dad or don't give them any pocket money , I am not interested

It's impossible not to rise to the bait with you , even if you are wrong you will find a way to try and be right
Sorry Sludge but it is weird, in a thread where I have essentially the same opinion on Angela Rayner as you, to log on and you talking about feeling sorry for my kids. Others would take far worse to the mention of their kids by some random angry bloke
on the internet than me, believe me!

You never ever respond to what people say, and just pour out a load of (sometimes admittedly humorous) abuse about politics. That's tiresome, but we all know it's what some people are like, but you should leave personal stuff out of it.

So in 24 hours I've had you saying you feel sorry for my kids for thinking essentially the same as you on Rayner, and Bob questioning my mental health for thinking there is good and bad in all political parties, which quite plainly to any sane person, there is..

Bit weird if you ask me, but at least it does prove that there are wrong'uns across the political spectrum, eh.