+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Angela Raynor In The Spotlight

Re: Angela Raynor In The Spotlight

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    If I was related to you, I'd be pouring the concrete myself..
    Good to see that matter set in stone

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Peter View Post
    Sludge. Bringing people's family in to it, and burying people in concrete?!. Stop it. You go too far.
    Christ this place is stale

If I was related to you, I'd be pouring the concrete myself..
    It's too late , you are under the M4 relief road

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Christ this place is stale
    Stale? this site? Sludge - multiple repetitive posts every single day. Oh the irony

Stale? this site? Sludge - multiple repetitive posts every single day. Oh the irony
    You are sleeping with the enemy like nick clegg and Cameron

He's never going to shut up and it bores the crap into me and lots of others

He's pompous and wants everyone to listen

Death by concrete

Which is a joke of course and not to be taken literally

Now I know why tigers kill their young

Death by concrete

To be fair, you do make me laugh. Think you just need to think some might be less resilient - some of what you say isn't very nice.

To be fair, you do make me laugh. Think you just need to think some might be less resilient - some of what you say isn't very nice.
    Christ good night Mary Whitehouse

Christ good night Mary Whitehouse
    All good. Carry on entertaining and informing this site. Day after day. week after week....the same

He did nothing wrong on beergate in much the same way as Dominic Cummings did nothing wrong and he was dragged over the coals by every media organisation going.

Whats my bias then? I see a lot of wild anti-Tory posts on here that are wildly over the top and am critical of that stance. In the unlikely event someone does the same I'll try and comment on it. My position is that no one party is better than the other.

Welsh Govt isn't a corner shop. The are in control of my kids education and all of our healthcare, if nothing else!
    Equating what Starmer did with Collins’ shenanigans is an example of your bias showing.

“My position is that no one party is better than the other” is a joke right (I worry for your mental health if you genuinely think it’s true), the evidence of the last few years on here is freely available for anyone to look at.

The Welsh Government’s policies on Health and Education are dependent on the money allocated to it by Westminster.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Equating what Starmer did with Collins’ shenanigans is an example of your bias showing.

“My position is that no one party is better than the other” is a joke right (I worry for your mental health if you genuinely think it’s true), the evidence of the last few years on here is freely available for anyone to look at.

The Welsh Government’s policies on Health and Education are dependent on the money allocated to it by Westminster.
    1 - neither were charged by the same police force. So no, no crimes committed. I am just highlighting how you view it differently, not on the evidence but by their political persuasion.

2 - No, it's not a joke. All parties are perfectly capable of misdemeanors and scandals. You just pay less attention to one side and most likely actively ignore the media that reports it

3 - my mental health? What a statement!😂What is it with people like you and Sludge? If you aren't bringing people's children into it it's mentioning their mental health? Merely for saying that "no one political party is better than the other". Take a look in the mirror Bob. Re-read this thread and ask yourself whether that's a reasonable comment.

4 - Not true. But then I'm not sure you actually care about the NHS in Wales do you? Your attitude is that it doesn't matter, as long as you can blame Westminster?

Death by concrete

Clearly doesn't bore you because you keep commenting, although you do tend to make up what others say so that it can be shoehorned into the only "argument" you have which is essentially to reel off a series of slurs peppered with the word Tory. And you call others boring?! If having a different political stance to you is labelled boring then I will take it all day long.

The concrete thing is plainly a joke but with respect the only people on here that have any right to mention my beautiful children is me. You can be a pretty ignorant and bigoted person quite a lot on here, but don't step into being a creep and kindly never refer to them again. They are lucky to have me and Im a great dad, so button it and if you are any kind of man you would apologise for mentioning that tbh.

1 - neither were charged by the same police force. So no, no crimes committed. I am just highlighting how you view it differently, not on the evidence but by their political persuasion.

2 - No, it's not a joke. All parties are perfectly capable of misdemeanors and scandals. You just pay less attention to one side and most likely actively ignore the media that reports it

3 - my mental health? What a statement!��What is it with people like you and Sludge? If you aren't bringing people's children into it it's mentioning their mental health? Merely for saying that "no one political party is better than the other". Take a look in the mirror Bob. Re-read this thread and ask yourself whether that's a reasonable comment.

4 - Not true. But then I'm not sure you actually care about the NHS in Wales do you? Your attitude is that it doesn't matter, as long as you can blame Westminster?
    How deluded can you get

As I say, there’s years worth of you not thinking one party is better than any other on here - the evidence is there for all to see that you’re talking rubbish. You’re either joking, lying, being an idiot or proving you are deluded when you make that claim.

This is wrong then is it?

https://www.gov.wales/sites/default/...2022-2023.pdfA

How deluded can you get

As I say, there’s years worth of you not thinking one party is better than any other on here - the evidence is there for all to see that you’re talking rubbish. You’re either joking, lying, being an idiot or proving you are deluded when you make that claim.

This is wrong then is it?

https://www.gov.wales/sites/default/...2022-2023.pdfA
    Your link doesn't work. But this one does, which is an article from last summer about all the MPs suspended from their parties.

Incredibly, absolutely unbelievably it includes people from all parties. In fact, top of the list is Labour MPs. So despite your slur, I am actually correct, and you are wrong.

The list includes:

7 Labour
    6 Conservative
    1 SNP
    1 Plaid

https://www.politico.eu/article/west...rties-scandal/

Instead of admitting you are wrong on this presumably you will now be adding Politico to your list of media organisations you never read alongside the Daily Mail and GB News?

Your link doesn't work. But this one does, which is an article from last summer about all the MPs suspended from their parties.

Incredibly, absolutely unbelievably it includes people from all parties. In fact, top of the list is Labour MPs. So despite your slur, I am actually correct, and you are wrong.

The list includes:

7 Labour
    6 Conservative
    1 SNP
    1 Plaid

https://www.politico.eu/article/west...rties-scandal/

Instead of admitting you are wrong on this presumably you will now be adding Politico to your list of media organisations you never read alongside the Daily Mail and GB News?
    What's that link supposed to prove? Your posts on here over years prove that you you don't apply your they're all the same sentiment in practice, you always argue from one side at the expense of the other. I could also say that MPs are suspended by their own party and it might be that, for all sorts of reasons, one party is more prepared (indeed happy in Labour's case in some instances) to suspend their MPs than another - we had the recent example of William Wragg who, in effect, suspended himself because Sunak appeared very reluctant to do it himself.

The link which doesn't work was confirmation of this statement which I found on Google when I asked about the source of Welsh Government funding;

"Just over 80% of the Welsh government's £20bn budget comes from the UK government at Westminster - which Welsh ministers decide how to spend. The rest comes from taxes, including income tax."

One thing you're right on, I don't read GB News - I don't read the Daily Mail either, but only because it's got a pay wall now.

What's that link supposed to prove? Your posts on here over years prove that you you don't apply your they're all the same sentiment in practice, you always argue from one side at the expense of the other. I could also say that MPs are suspended by their own party and it might be that, for all sorts of reasons, one party is more prepared (indeed happy in Labour's case in some instances) to suspend their MPs than another - we had the recent example of William Wragg who, in effect, suspended himself because Sunak appeared very reluctant to do it himself.

The link which doesn't work was confirmation of this statement which I found on Google when I asked about the source of Welsh Government funding;

"Just over 80% of the Welsh government's £20bn budget comes from the UK government at Westminster - which Welsh ministers decide how to spend. The rest comes from taxes, including income tax."

One thing you're right on, I don't read GB News - I don't read the Daily Mail either, but only because it's got a pay wall now.
    What it proves is that bad people, scandals, corruption, criminal activity and the like exists in all parties.

Remember here, that that is my point. That all parties have good and bad, just like all religions, races, sexes etc. It's a pretty basic liberal principle and it's staggering that you don't subscribe to the same view even when the evidence is put before your very eyes. And yes, you are right in that one party may be more likely to suspend people, but I don't see any evidence of that, and you also have to consider that one party has twice as many MPs as another and then you need to look at the thousands of councillors too.

But the idea that not all parties have "wrong uns" is utterly ridiculous. You have zero evidence to back up that argument.

The reason I push back consistently is because the starting point is you or Sludge or one of a handful of others always positioning it as coming from one party, usually littering the post with various political insults. Try starting a neutral debate on a topic and you'll get the same in return.

If you don't watch GB news, why would you comment on it, let alone refer to it when I was making an entirely different point about an entirely different channel.

All good. Carry on entertaining and informing this site. Day after day. week after week....the same
    My pleasure

What it proves is that bad people, scandals, corruption, criminal activity and the like exists in all parties.

Remember here, that that is my point. That all parties have good and bad, just like all religions, races, sexes etc. It's a pretty basic liberal principle and it's staggering that you don't subscribe to the same view even when the evidence is put before your very eyes. And yes, you are right in that one party may be more likely to suspend people, but I don't see any evidence of that, and you also have to consider that one party has twice as many MPs as another and then you need to look at the thousands of councillors too.

But the idea that not all parties have "wrong uns" is utterly ridiculous. You have zero evidence to back up that argument.

The reason I push back consistently is because the starting point is you or Sludge or one of a handful of others always positioning it as coming from one party, usually littering the post with various political insults. Try starting a neutral debate on a topic and you'll get the same in return.

If you don't watch GB news, why would you comment on it, let alone refer to it when I was making an entirely different point about an entirely different channel.
    You don’t need to watch GB news to know it’s basically a Tory news channel for Tories by Tories. I’ve never been to the Arctic but know it’s bloody cold.

Clearly doesn't bore you because you keep commenting, although you do tend to make up what others say so that it can be shoehorned into the only "argument" you have which is essentially to reel off a series of slurs peppered with the word Tory. And you call others boring?! If having a different political stance to you is labelled boring then I will take it all day long.

The concrete thing is plainly a joke but with respect the only people on here that have any right to mention my beautiful children is me. You can be a pretty ignorant and bigoted person quite a lot on here, but don't step into being a creep and kindly never refer to them again. They are lucky to have me and Im a great dad, so button it and if you are any kind of man you would apologise for mentioning that tbh.
    Don't be so precious , u need another break like Eric

Saying its his kids I feel sorry for is a piss take and regularly used in life , it's nothing to do with any creepy or dodgy stuff

And don't give me that great parent crap , I couldn't care less about your private life I am just taking the piss that you spend most of your time on here with your pretend nuance political rubbish that you don't have time for anything else

Lucky to have me ? Go and get the violins out , I couldn't care less wether you are a great dad or don't give them any pocket money , I am not interested

It's impossible not to rise to the bait with you , even if you are wrong you will find a way to try and be right

It's impossible not to rise to the bait with you , even if you are wrong you will find a way to try and be right.

Look at yourself in your cracked bathroom mirror - and repeat that sentence back to yourself, over and over again

Don't be so precious , u need another break like Eric

Saying its his kids I feel sorry for is a piss take and regularly used in life , it's nothing to do with any creepy or dodgy stuff

And don't give me that great parent crap , I couldn't care less about your private life I am just taking the piss that you spend most of your time on here with your pretend nuance political rubbish that you don't have time for anything else

Lucky to have me ? Go and get the violins out , I couldn't care less wether you are a great dad or don't give them any pocket money , I am not interested

It's impossible not to rise to the bait with you , even if you are wrong you will find a way to try and be right
    Sorry Sludge but it is weird, in a thread where I have essentially the same opinion on Angela Rayner as you, to log on and you talking about feeling sorry for my kids. Others would take far worse to the mention of their kids by some random angry bloke
    on the internet than me, believe me!

You never ever respond to what people say, and just pour out a load of (sometimes admittedly humorous) abuse about politics. That's tiresome, but we all know it's what some people are like, but you should leave personal stuff out of it.

So in 24 hours I've had you saying you feel sorry for my kids for thinking essentially the same as you on Rayner, and Bob questioning my mental health for thinking there is good and bad in all political parties, which quite plainly to any sane person, there is..

Bit weird if you ask me, but at least it does prove that there are wrong'uns across the political spectrum, eh.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    You don’t need to watch GB news to know it’s basically a Tory news channel for Tories by Tories. I’ve never been to the Arctic but know it’s bloody cold.
    It would probably help because if you don't watch it, you don't know that.

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    It's impossible not to rise to the bait with you , even if you are wrong you will find a way to try and be right.

Look at yourself in your cracked bathroom mirror - and repeat that sentence back to yourself, over and over again
    Says the man who has multiple user names on here

To talk the same right wing non sense

And then argue you have voted for all parties in your time

Funnily enough exactly the same thing that JamesWales says .....whilst continually banging the tory drum

🤔 mmmmmm

I wonder.........?

Sorry Sludge but it is weird, in a thread where I have essentially the same opinion on Angela Rayner as you, to log on and you talking about feeling sorry for my kids. Others would take far worse to the mention of their kids by some random angry bloke
    on the internet than me, believe me!

You never ever respond to what people say, and just pour out a load of (sometimes admittedly humorous) abuse about politics. That's tiresome, but we all know it's what some people are like, but you should leave personal stuff out of it.

So in 24 hours I've had you saying you feel sorry for my kids for thinking essentially the same as you on Rayner, and Bob questioning my mental health for thinking there is good and bad in all political parties, which quite plainly to any sane person, there is..

Bit weird if you ask me, but at least it does prove that there are wrong'uns across the political spectrum, eh.
    Cobblers

I couldn't care less about your kids , how many you have or how beautiful you think they are and how great you think you are as a parent

I was taking the piss out of YOU for your endless pro tory nonsense , masked as a nuanced political analysis

You ain't fooling anyone

Cobblers

I couldn't care less about your kids , how many you have or how beautiful you think they are and how great you think you are as a parent

I was taking the piss out of YOU for your endless pro tory nonsense , masked as a nuanced political analysis

You ain't fooling anyone
    Pro Tory nonsense on this case, being agreeing with you? "Pro Tory" to some of you means thinking all parties should be treated the same. Absolute weapons! 🥴

You just type endless drivel, you never read what people say or respond with anything of relevance. At the very least, leave people's families out of it.