Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
What's that link supposed to prove? Your posts on here over years prove that you you don't apply your they're all the same sentiment in practice, you always argue from one side at the expense of the other. I could also say that MPs are suspended by their own party and it might be that, for all sorts of reasons, one party is more prepared (indeed happy in Labour's case in some instances) to suspend their MPs than another - we had the recent example of William Wragg who, in effect, suspended himself because Sunak appeared very reluctant to do it himself.

The link which doesn't work was confirmation of this statement which I found on Google when I asked about the source of Welsh Government funding;

"Just over 80% of the Welsh government's £20bn budget comes from the UK government at Westminster - which Welsh ministers decide how to spend. The rest comes from taxes, including income tax."

One thing you're right on, I don't read GB News - I don't read the Daily Mail either, but only because it's got a pay wall now.
What it proves is that bad people, scandals, corruption, criminal activity and the like exists in all parties.

Remember here, that that is my point. That all parties have good and bad, just like all religions, races, sexes etc. It's a pretty basic liberal principle and it's staggering that you don't subscribe to the same view even when the evidence is put before your very eyes. And yes, you are right in that one party may be more likely to suspend people, but I don't see any evidence of that, and you also have to consider that one party has twice as many MPs as another and then you need to look at the thousands of councillors too.

But the idea that not all parties have "wrong uns" is utterly ridiculous. You have zero evidence to back up that argument.

The reason I push back consistently is because the starting point is you or Sludge or one of a handful of others always positioning it as coming from one party, usually littering the post with various political insults. Try starting a neutral debate on a topic and you'll get the same in return.

If you don't watch GB news, why would you comment on it, let alone refer to it when I was making an entirely different point about an entirely different channel.