Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
Your link doesn't work. But this one does, which is an article from last summer about all the MPs suspended from their parties.

Incredibly, absolutely unbelievably it includes people from all parties. In fact, top of the list is Labour MPs. So despite your slur, I am actually correct, and you are wrong.

The list includes:

7 Labour
6 Conservative
1 SNP
1 Plaid

https://www.politico.eu/article/west...rties-scandal/

Instead of admitting you are wrong on this presumably you will now be adding Politico to your list of media organisations you never read alongside the Daily Mail and GB News?
What's that link supposed to prove? Your posts on here over years prove that you you don't apply your they're all the same sentiment in practice, you always argue from one side at the expense of the other. I could also say that MPs are suspended by their own party and it might be that, for all sorts of reasons, one party is more prepared (indeed happy in Labour's case in some instances) to suspend their MPs than another - we had the recent example of William Wragg who, in effect, suspended himself because Sunak appeared very reluctant to do it himself.

The link which doesn't work was confirmation of this statement which I found on Google when I asked about the source of Welsh Government funding;

"Just over 80% of the Welsh government's £20bn budget comes from the UK government at Westminster - which Welsh ministers decide how to spend. The rest comes from taxes, including income tax."

One thing you're right on, I don't read GB News - I don't read the Daily Mail either, but only because it's got a pay wall now.