+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Angela Raynor In The Spotlight

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Angela Raynor In The Spotlight

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I mentioned the Daily Mail because it’s the paper that had “beergate” (where nobody did anything wrong) on its front page thirteen days out of fourteen and now it’s at it again over Angela Raynor.

I think I’ll post a link to a Guardian column in a minute just to get you going off on one - you’re in no position to talk about my bias when you make your own so obvious.

Incidentally, I’ve started a few threads on here that have been critical of the Labour Party, when are you going to the same for the Conservatives - your hypocrisy is showing Mr Wales.

I don’t say much either way about the Welsh Assembly because it’s like a little corner shop compared to a giant supermarket - it’s the Westminster Government that has all of the real power and decision making.
    He did nothing wrong on beergate in much the same way as Dominic Cummings did nothing wrong and he was dragged over the coals by every media organisation going.

Whats my bias then? I see a lot of wild anti-Tory posts on here that are wildly over the top and am critical of that stance. In the unlikely event someone does the same I'll try and comment on it. My position is that no one party is better than the other.

Welsh Govt isn't a corner shop. The are in control of my kids education and all of our healthcare, if nothing else!

Re: Angela Raynor In The Spotlight

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    He did nothing wrong on beergate in much the same way as Dominic Cummings did nothing wrong and he was dragged over the coals by every media organisation going.

Whats my bias then? I see a lot of wild anti-Tory posts on here that are wildly over the top and am critical of that stance. In the unlikely event someone does the same I'll try and comment on it. My position is that no one party is better than the other.

Welsh Govt isn't a corner shop. The are in control of my kids education and all of our healthcare, if nothing else!
    Equating what Starmer did with Collins’ shenanigans is an example of your bias showing.

“My position is that no one party is better than the other” is a joke right (I worry for your mental health if you genuinely think it’s true), the evidence of the last few years on here is freely available for anyone to look at.

The Welsh Government’s policies on Health and Education are dependent on the money allocated to it by Westminster.