+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Angela Raynor In The Spotlight

Re: Angela Raynor In The Spotlight

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Donelan is a Christian, clearly a utterly incompetent minister who has cost the country 35 k and her husband makes millions through government procurement contracts

Nothing to see here , move along

Whilst Angela rayner is a clown and needs to be sent to the knackers yard jameswales thinks the BBC is full of lefties

Is that a snake I see slithering in the grass ?
    The strawman expert strikes again!

I never said the BBC is full of lefties. I said the news report the other night was shit (cos it was). That said, I don't think the BBC and the media class generally is reflective of the country, but then many people think that.

Honestly, £35k. It does matter, I entirely agree, but if you think that's a great sum of money for a ministers mistake to cost the country then you are madder than any of us thought.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    There is a lot of competition, but this is one of your maddest posts yet. Especially the frankly offensive last bit.
    You are wriggling around like a worm on a fishing hook

And I definitely feel sorry for your kids if they have to listen to your nonsense

You are wriggling around like a worm on a fishing hook

And I definitely feel sorry for your kids if they have to listen to your nonsense
    My nonsense on this occasion being that I have the same position on Angele Rayner as you 😂

I suppose the consistent absence of logic on your behalf means that every so often you will inevitably end up arguing against yourself.

You are always on my naughty step Bob!

No, not at all. But the BBC report was really bad. It didn't stick to the facts and dwelled on speculation. Thats not what we want from the BBC. Newsnight did a much better job.

People are allowed to say that without droll references to GB News, which I must say does seem to have replaced The Sun on the left-wingers argument bingo card in the last year or two.

Saying she should go if she's done something wrong, isn't that honourable a position really - pretty standard. It's more how the standards you hold some to seem to be less enthusiastically applied in other cases.

I'll put some milk on the step for you Sludge, Jon, AZ and Citizens Nephew at 11am.
    If this BBC report was as bad as you make it out to be, wouldn’t it have become a news story in itself? The Daily Mail and GB News would have loved that.

Im not sure what else I should be saying if Angela Raynor should go if she’s found to have done something wrong isn’t good or enthusiastic enough for you.

My nonsense on this occasion being that I have the same position on Angele Rayner as you 😂

I suppose the consistent absence of logic on your behalf means that every so often you will inevitably end up arguing against yourself.
    We have moved on from rayner

We are talking about tory sleaze now

Which of course you don't want to face because it makes you like like a complete fanny and hypocrite

You have an excuse for everything and an answer for nothing

You are living in your own little tory bubble

Even if there's no story to dig up about Labour or no positive to speak out about the tory filth you will find one or fabricate one

The BBC have been all over rayner like a baby rash , the guardian too

Yet your first comment on this thread is about how biased and lefty they are.....no other idiot is stupid enough to comment on it

Except you

You really are a clown at times and you are regularly a source of amusement in among the idiocy of your pro tory political bias

You just can't help yourself can you ?

Now naff off to the next 1922 meeting you plum

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    If this BBC report was as bad as you make it out to be, wouldn’t it have become a news story in itself? The Daily Mail and GB News would have loved that.

Im not sure what else I should be saying if Angela Raynor should go if she’s found to have done something wrong isn’t good or enthusiastic enough for you.
    All I said was it was bad. That happens. We all think it sometimes. It was something of a throwaway comment, but you then went on about GB News, which youve done again..and mentioned the Daily Mail too! You are on to win the bingo today, just need to mention blue passports and something something far-right!

You don't have to do anything, I just know you start numerous threads on Tories in such circumstances but are pretty quiet on this one, which may make people think it's less about the principle and more the party.

In fairness, the Labour party aren't in power and the Conservatives are, so I think more scrutiny of them is valid, but still..they are in power in Wales and you are quiet as a mouse on that

We have moved on from rayner

We are talking about tory sleaze now

Which of course you don't want to face because it makes you like like a complete fanny and hypocrite

You have an excuse for everything and an answer for nothing

You are living in your own little tory bubble

Even if there's no story to dig up about Labour or no positive to speak out about the tory filth you will find one or fabricate one

The BBC have been all over rayner like a baby rash , the guardian too

Yet your first comment on this thread is about how biased and lefty they are.....no other idiot is stupid enough to comment on it

Except you

You really are a clown at times and you are regularly a source of amusement in among the idiocy of your pro tory political bias

You just can't help yourself can you ?

Now naff off to the next 1922 meeting you plum
    It wasn't my first comment on the story at all.

Just read your post above and ask yourself whether you think that's a reasonable reaction? Your knee is so jerky I worry you'll do it long term damage, Sludge.

All I said was it was bad. That happens. We all think it sometimes. It was something of a throwaway comment, but you then went on about GB News, which youve done again..and mentioned the Daily Mail too! You are on to win the bingo today, just need to mention blue passports and something something far-right!

You don't have to do anything, I just know you start numerous threads on Tories in such circumstances but are pretty quiet on this one, which may make people think it's less about the principle and more the party.

In fairness, the Labour party aren't in power and the Conservatives are, so I think more scrutiny of them is valid, but still..they are in power in Wales and you are quiet as a mouse on that
    I mentioned the Daily Mail because it’s the paper that had “beergate” (where nobody did anything wrong) on its front page thirteen days out of fourteen and now it’s at it again over Angela Raynor.

I think I’ll post a link to a Guardian column in a minute just to get you going off on one - you’re in no position to talk about my bias when you make your own so obvious.

Incidentally, I’ve started a few threads on here that have been critical of the Labour Party, when are you going to the same for the Conservatives - your hypocrisy is showing Mr Wales.

I don’t say much either way about the Welsh Assembly because it’s like a little corner shop compared to a giant supermarket - it’s the Westminster Government that has all of the real power and decision making.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I mentioned the Daily Mail because it’s the paper that had “beergate” (where nobody did anything wrong) on its front page thirteen days out of fourteen and now it’s at it again over Angela Raynor.

I think I’ll post a link to a Guardian column in a minute just to get you going off on one - you’re in no position to talk about my bias when you make your own so obvious.

Incidentally, I’ve started a few threads on here that have been critical of the Labour Party, when are you going to the same for the Conservatives - your hypocrisy is showing Mr Wales.

I don’t say much either way about the Welsh Assembly because it’s like a little corner shop compared to a giant supermarket - it’s the Westminster Government that has all of the real power and decision making.
    He did nothing wrong on beergate in much the same way as Dominic Cummings did nothing wrong and he was dragged over the coals by every media organisation going.

Whats my bias then? I see a lot of wild anti-Tory posts on here that are wildly over the top and am critical of that stance. In the unlikely event someone does the same I'll try and comment on it. My position is that no one party is better than the other.

Welsh Govt isn't a corner shop. The are in control of my kids education and all of our healthcare, if nothing else!

All I said was it was bad. That happens. We all think it sometimes.
    Do you have a link to the BBC report or at least explain what triggered you? I know you have said it was bad but we aren't all blessed with a political centre at zero degrees north south east or west. If you can show us perhaps people could either rebut or sympathise.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Do you have a link to the BBC report or at least explain what triggered you? I know you have said it was bad but we aren't all blessed with a political centre at zero degrees north south east or west. If you can show us perhaps people could either rebut or sympathise.
    I've never checked before, but it seems recent news episodes aren't available? Was Friday nights though, and the story included a correspondent who basically said this is a nothing story and this is why the Tories are going for it. We all know the realities of party politics, but it was a bit of a party political broadcasts for Labour and was evidence for me of a bit of impartiality. They need to stick to the facts.

Unless I'm mistaken, the most recent news is from two weeks ago?!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00...episodes/guide

I've never checked before, but it seems recent news episodes aren't available? Was Friday nights though, and the story included a correspondent who basically said this is a nothing story and this is why the Tories are going for it. We all know the realities of party politics, but it was a bit of a party political broadcasts for Labour and was evidence for me of a bit of impartiality. They need to stick to the facts.

Unless I'm mistaken, the most recent news is from two weeks ago?!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00...episodes/guide
    I guess we will all have to wait for a fortnight to see if your indignation was well placed then. I found the BBC 4 Sounds report at the same time. Anything here you recognise?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m001y2xn

I guess we will all have to wait for a fortnight to see if your indignation was well placed then. I found the BBC 4 Sounds report at the same time. Anything here you recognise?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m001y2xn
    Nah it was the TV news and a live correspondent.

I wouldn't get overly excited about it though!

He did nothing wrong on beergate in much the same way as Dominic Cummings did nothing wrong and he was dragged over the coals by every media organisation going.

Whats my bias then? I see a lot of wild anti-Tory posts on here that are wildly over the top and am critical of that stance. In the unlikely event someone does the same I'll try and comment on it. My position is that no one party is better than the other.

Welsh Govt isn't a corner shop. The are in control of my kids education and all of our healthcare, if nothing else!
    Not totally true he wouldn't confirm when first asked if Angela was present think he said im not sure. ??
    Really big gobby Ange , her ginger tossed hair and bover boots hard to miss.

If I was a betting man I bet new
    new ,new, Labour want Ange gone, bit like the Boris mystery photo's and dismissal , I'd not be shocked if this story was leaked from within Labour to the Mail..

Lets be honest for some time now she has been well shut down , very few media appearances .

She was shagging the next big Maxist (Corbyn of the far left) and that would worry Sir Far Right Kier mob .

Blair / Maddy/ Campbell (the key advisors ) probably said she has to go Kier , she has to go , .. she is bloody trouble ,we can see it brewing .

Nah it was the TV news and a live correspondent.

I wouldn't get overly excited about it though!
    I think that there was only one poster on here getting agitated by the BBC report and it wasn't me!

Angela's alkedged BBC dodge , was a decent attempt . She didnt show her usually confidence.

BBC editing on first interview showing , why ??

Nothing to see , show us yer Tax return .. pay back to he council , capital gains , registered voting address , etc the media keep asking . ( not just the DM ) not helping the Kier clean cut brigade look.

Why finally show the full interview last Friday unedited.

Why hasn't she resigned, she did ask that gleefully of Boris , as soon as he was investigated by the police.

Too many double standard's .

She has slipped , has she been nieve , forgetful , arrogant, who knows, however she or her followers must accept an error has been, in politics if you make a lot of noise you attract a lot of attention ( And she can is very vocal about standards of high office )

I think that there was only one poster on here getting agitated by the BBC report and it wasn't me!
    Was just one post of many. Bob has mentioned GB News on here twice. You could quiz him on that for now, as Im afraid I cannot update the iPlayer for you!

Was just one post of many. Bob has mentioned GB News on here twice. You could quiz him on that for now, as Im afraid I cannot update the iPlayer for you!
    In fairness you are right. It was one poster but many posts about the BBC report you saw that no-one else Googlewide got agitated by!

Two strands to this thread.

1) Is Angela a wrong'un? Most posts of many seem to say she should go if proven.

2) Did the BBC, live on air give her a pass? Feck knows as the only person we can find online who seems to have been triggered is you!

In fairness you are right. It was one poster but many posts about the BBC report you saw that no-one else Googlewide got agitated by!

1) Is Angela a wrong'un? Most posts of many seem to say she should go if proven.

2) Did the BBC, live on air give her a pass? Feck knows as the only person we can find online who seems to have been triggered is you!
    What can I say, I'm special!

What can I say, I'm special!
    Special needs

She's got to go is the view of most non tory voters , JW has been told continuously but keeps yapping like a dog

The BBC is biased and should have buried here and the guardian is wet left nonsense .....that's JWs view .....but having watched and read the paper she's been rinsed by both of them

So we are all wrong and JW is right and the BBC and guardian let her off the hook because they are biased lefties ......according to JW .....despite everyone thinking she's had a roasting

More news next week !

She's got to go is the view of most non tory voters , JW has been told continuously but keeps yapping like a dog

The BBC is biased and should have buried here and the guardian is wet left nonsense .....that's JWs view .....but having watched and read the paper she's been rinsed by both of them

So we are all wrong and JW is right and the BBC and guardian let her off the hook because they are biased lefties ......according to JW .....despite everyone thinking she's had a roasting

More news next week !
    As I said earlier Sludge, you end up arguing with yourself, cos you make up points that other people have supposedly said but never did.

It's absolutely bizarre.

As I said earlier Sludge, you end up arguing with yourself, cos you make up points that other people have supposedly said but never did.

It's absolutely bizarre.
    It's absolutely bizarre that you continually spout tory crap

You will be dead on the undertakers slab and still refusing to shut the feck up

As I said it must be torture for those close to you

If I was related to you and had to listen to your crap all the time I would have had you buried in concrete

If I was related to you and had to listen to your crap all the time I would have had you buried in concrete
    If I was related to you, I'd be pouring the concrete myself..

Sludge. Bringing people's family in to it, and burying people in concrete?!. Stop it. You go too far.