+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Excessive Deaths Post COVID

Excessive Deaths Post COVID

My health deteriated rapidly after COVID, I always thought you can't totally get away injecting a manufactured immune booster into so many folks without a consequence, as our bodies are all so different in the make up and defence.

Excess deaths up around the world, 7% in Germany

https://dailysceptic.org/2024/03/05/...-data-suggest/

The worrying aspect is how the young are being effected by cancers usually seen in the elderly.

Perhaps in retrospect the world should have relied on natural immunity as it has for centuries past.

Re: Excessive Deaths Post COVID

Pop this fishing trip on the Elvis shot JFK side of the board and you'll get more traction

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Pop this fishing trip on the Elvis shot JFK side of the board and you'll get more traction
    You just bumped it to the top

Rather than do your best to ridicule, doesn’t the trend the o.p raised concern you ?

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...20old%20groups.

Delm! Is this really you?

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Rather than do your best to ridicule, doesn’t the trend the o.p raised concern you ?

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...20old%20groups.
    The COVID enquiry has already cost £60m and will probably be close to £150m when it finally closes. They're very interested in who ate how much cake, but stuff like this - and the origin of the 'virus', aren't really of interest to them. Wonder why..

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    My health deteriated rapidly after COVID, I always thought you can't totally get away injecting a manufactured immune booster into so many folks without a consequence, as our bodies are all so different in the make up and defence.

The worrying aspect is how the young are being effected by cancers usually seen in the elderly.

Perhaps in retrospect the world should have relied on natural immunity as it has for centuries past.
    Dont you think it is a bit dangerous (and to be honest rather stupid) to tie in the possible rise in excess deaths after Covid and the fact that you think that there is an increase in the young getting cancers, with the use of Covid vaccines ? There is absolutely no evidence to support this theory and all the evidence is that the vaccines saved hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of lives. Without them we would still be in the middle of a pandemic and the virus would not have mutated into a less dangerous form in order to avoid the immunity given against the earlier deadly strains.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Dont you think it is a bit dangerous (and to be honest rather stupid) to tie in the possible rise in excess deaths after Covid and the fact that you think that there is an increase in the young getting cancers, with the use of Covid vaccines ? There is absolutely no evidence to support this theory and all the evidence is that the vaccines saved hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of lives. Without them we would still be in the middle of a pandemic and the virus would not have mutated into a less dangerous form in order to avoid the immunity given against the earlier deadly strains.
    The vaccine was needed for vulnerable individuals, ( just like flu) but I don’t think it was necessary for a mass rollout. That’s probably what he’s referring specifically to. It was not dangerous to people under 60 according to Chris Whitty.

The vaccine was needed for vulnerable individuals, ( just like flu) but I don’t think it was necessary for a mass rollout. That’s probably what he’s referring specifically to. It was not dangerous to people under 60 according to Chris Whitty.
    Bit strange actually specifying an age, 60. I’d have thought stopping at ‘needed for vulnerable individuals’ would have been wiser than, maybe, scaremongering age groups and giving confidence to other age groups.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Bit strange actually specifying an age, 60. I’d have thought stopping at ‘needed for vulnerable individuals’ would have been wiser than, maybe, scaremongering age groups and giving confidence to other age groups.
    Perhaps , but I think you know what I was thinking, if you want to talk about scaremongering, you need to have a conversation with Matt Hancock , didn’t he say something like scaring the pants off people ?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Nutters

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

Those daily septics are all nutters and have too much time on their hands

Dr John Campbell has featured the excess deaths problem as well as the deaths which were the direct result of Covid inoculation .
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...20March%202021.

AZ is being sued by the wife of someone who died young as a result of the Covid jab.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...20March%202021.

If successful, the floodgates will open.

This could be a far bigger scandal than the Post Office debacle.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Dr John Campbell has featured the excess deaths problem as well as the deaths which were the direct result of Covid inoculation.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7vT...r.JohnCampbell.

Why is this ****ing shit on the football board?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Put it better than I did

Yet you felt compelled to reply ….

It was more of a question really.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    It was more of a question really.
    Indeed , but so what , I’m sure it will be removed sooner rather than later , the headline is clear , so it’s fairly easy to avoid.

It was a question. You see, the thing is, I was under the impression that Mike had already provided a platform where all the wackos, conspiracy theorists and nut jobs could post their endless streams of bullshit so the rest of us don’t have to see it. But here it is yet again cluttering up the football forum for no apparent reason other than the fact that the OP is a semi-literate attention-seeker with a brain the size of a walnut.

Mike’s a good man and an extremely tolerant one at that. If I was him, I’d have ****ed this sort of rubbish off years ago, along with anyone who posts it.

It was a question. You see, the thing is, I was under the impression that Mike had already provided a platform where all the wackos, conspiracy theorists and nut jobs could post their endless streams of bullshit so the rest of us don’t have to see it. But here it is yet again cluttering up the football forum for no apparent reason other than the fact that the OP is a semi-literate attention-seeker with a brain the size of a walnut.

Mike’s a good man and an extremely tolerant one at that. If I was him, I’d have ****ed this sort of rubbish off years ago, along with anyone who posts it.

What’s your problem, don’t you like free speech, get a grip FFS. Ultimately the headline was clear so you could have easily avoided it so why didn’t you ?

I don't know about Chris Whitty's comments - but the ONS has over 10,000 people aged under 60 dying from Covid (or where Covid was a major contributing factor).

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I don't know about Chris Whitty's comments - but the ONS has over 10,000 people aged under 60 dying from Covid (or where Covid was a major contributing factor).