+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Excessive Deaths Post COVID

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Excessive Deaths Post COVID

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Why is this ****ing shit on the football board?
    Put it better than I did

Yet you felt compelled to reply ….

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    It was more of a question really.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    It was more of a question really.
    Indeed , but so what , I’m sure it will be removed sooner rather than later , the headline is clear , so it’s fairly easy to avoid.

It was a question. You see, the thing is, I was under the impression that Mike had already provided a platform where all the wackos, conspiracy theorists and nut jobs could post their endless streams of bullshit so the rest of us don’t have to see it. But here it is yet again cluttering up the football forum for no apparent reason other than the fact that the OP is a semi-literate attention-seeker with a brain the size of a walnut.

Mike’s a good man and an extremely tolerant one at that. If I was him, I’d have ****ed this sort of rubbish off years ago, along with anyone who posts it.

It was a question. You see, the thing is, I was under the impression that Mike had already provided a platform where all the wackos, conspiracy theorists and nut jobs could post their endless streams of bullshit so the rest of us don’t have to see it. But here it is yet again cluttering up the football forum for no apparent reason other than the fact that the OP is a semi-literate attention-seeker with a brain the size of a walnut.

Mike’s a good man and an extremely tolerant one at that. If I was him, I’d have ****ed this sort of rubbish off years ago, along with anyone who posts it.

What’s your problem, don’t you like free speech, get a grip FFS. Ultimately the headline was clear so you could have easily avoided it so why didn’t you ?

Is that people who died "with COVID" or is it a seperate figure to that.

If it's a contributing factor I think that's significant, but the "died with COVID" stuff is a bit ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Is that people who died "with COVID" or is it a seperate figure to that.

If it's a contributing factor I think that's significant, but the "died with COVID" stuff is a bit ridiculous
    It is when it’s been established that the tests were 7% accurate according to reports.
    There is another thread on this topic on this board.
    It’s also been well documented that people in end of life care who were admitted to hospital with a different disease were tested positive in hospital and added statistically as “died with Covid “ with the tests which were highly inconclusive

I have plenty of hobbies, and a young family , and it takes a few seconds to reply and offer an informed response. Obviously unlike you I don’t feel the need or have the time to reply to everything that is posted though. Your last post is a case in point.

Got any plans today , or are you sitting in front of the fire , anyway must dash as it’s half term.
    I will probably have a sleep this afternoon

And listen to some metal later

You certainly post and reply to everything regarding covid

It's almost like you are an expert

But like so many others it's all off the Internet and complete conspiracy nonsense

Spending more time with the kids or taking up even more hobbies than the ones you say you have is definitely a good thing

Good luck