+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Excessive Deaths Post COVID

Re: Excessive Deaths Post COVID

Is that people who died "with COVID" or is it a seperate figure to that.

If it's a contributing factor I think that's significant, but the "died with COVID" stuff is a bit ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Is that people who died "with COVID" or is it a seperate figure to that.

If it's a contributing factor I think that's significant, but the "died with COVID" stuff is a bit ridiculous
    It is when it’s been established that the tests were 7% accurate according to reports.
    There is another thread on this topic on this board.
    It’s also been well documented that people in end of life care who were admitted to hospital with a different disease were tested positive in hospital and added statistically as “died with Covid “ with the tests which were highly inconclusive

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Dr John Campbell has featured the excess deaths problem as well as the deaths which were the direct result of Covid inoculation .
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...20March%202021.

AZ is being sued by the wife of someone who died young as a result of the Covid jab.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...20March%202021.

If successful, the floodgates will open.

This could be a far bigger scandal than the Post Office debacle.
    John Campbell retracted at least one of his videos after being challenged about his misinterpretation of data.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    John Campbell retracted at least one of his videos after being challenged about his misinterpretation of data.
    The ONS has change they way they interpret data also , what’s your take on that , as it seems they have changed their approach to suit their narrative

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    The ONS has change they way they interpret data also , what’s your take on that , as it seems they have changed their approach to suit their narrative
    Can't you take up darts or fishing or something ?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Can't you take up darts or fishing or something ?
    I have plenty of hobbies, and a young family , and it takes a few seconds to reply and offer an informed response. Obviously unlike you I don’t feel the need or have the time to reply to everything that is posted though. Your last post is a case in point.

Got any plans today , or are you sitting in front of the fire , anyway must dash as it’s half term.

I have plenty of hobbies, and a young family , and it takes a few seconds to reply and offer an informed response. Obviously unlike you I don’t feel the need or have the time to reply to everything that is posted though. Your last post is a case in point.

Got any plans today , or are you sitting in front of the fire , anyway must dash as it’s half term.
    I will probably have a sleep this afternoon

And listen to some metal later

You certainly post and reply to everything regarding covid

It's almost like you are an expert

But like so many others it's all off the Internet and complete conspiracy nonsense

Spending more time with the kids or taking up even more hobbies than the ones you say you have is definitely a good thing

Good luck

Good on him, I wish more organisations and institutions were that honest!

I don't swallow anything whole and although I have just spent lunchtime with someone from the ONS I don't know enough about their statistical analyses regarding Covid. Campbell was challenged as a result of supposedly independent experts contracted by BBC Radio 4's 'More or Less' programme, whose own analyses stated that Campbell had misunderstood the data. When their findings were put to Campbell, he acknowledged that he wasn't a statistician and withdrew the claim about excess deaths concerned, if I remember rightly.
    His got his PhD in Medical Media Education, aparently.

I don't swallow anything whole and although I have just spent lunchtime with someone from the ONS I don't know enough about their statistical analyses regarding Covid. Campbell was challenged as a result of supposedly independent experts contracted by BBC Radio 4's 'More or Less' programme, whose own analyses stated that Campbell had misunderstood the data. When their findings were put to Campbell, he acknowledged that he wasn't a statistician and withdrew the claim about excess deaths concerned, if I remember rightly.
    His got his PhD in Medical Media Education, aparently.
    Are you familiar with the phrase lies, damned lies, and statistics? Regarding the BBC, you'd have to be an idiot to think they would go against official narrative!